The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Picture the crisis board meeting that Div has been summoned to...

SG: Ok, Dave has his spreadsheet with him, so what's the lowdown then?

DIV: Well, I only have figures for Wee Angry, Wee Clueless, and Auld Fud. Can't go back to Coughlin or Hendrie for an accurate guide, internet not so prevalent in those days.

SG: Good stuff Dave, so give it to us straight.

DIV: Well, there were 2,357 'get tae' fcuk' posts for Wee Angry, 3,789 'get him tae' fcuk back tae' Cowdenbeath' posts for Wee Clueless, and so far, 4,903 'get the auld useless fud tae' fcuk' posts for the auld useless fud.... Plus 235 'keep him 'til the end of the season' posts from Oaksoft... that isn't you, is it Stewart?

SG: Is it fcuk me. Gie's peace Dave. Right - that does it. Get Tommy in here NOW!

And in Tommy came and out Tommy went.

I see we have reached the dizzy heights of 113 pages, at an average page rate of 20 posts that makes 2,240 posts on this subject (ignoring numerous other TC must / should/ has to/ bu**er o** as soon as possible threads)!

Can the Mods please tell us how many pages DL or GMcP generated on the same subject............. it might be important to know this as the BoD's may wait for a certain threshold to be broken to actually act!

close-it was 2242 including your post

But no need to do the math-the post count is in the top-right corner thumbup2.gif

Picture the crisis board meeting that Div has been summoned to...

SG: Ok, Dave has his spreadsheet with him, so what's the lowdown then?

DIV: Well, I only have figures for Wee Angry, Wee Clueless, and Auld Fud. Can't go back to Coughlin or Hendrie for an accurate guide, internet not so prevalent in those days.

SG: Good stuff Dave, so give it to us straight.

DIV: Well, there were 2,357 'get tae' fcuk' posts for Wee Angry, 3,789 'get him tae' fcuk back tae' Cowdenbeath' posts for Wee Clueless, and so far, 4,903 'get the auld useless fud tae' fcuk' posts for the auld useless fud.... Plus 235 'keep him 'til the end of the season' posts from Oaksoft... that isn't you, is it Stewart?

SG: Is it fcuk me. Gie's peace Dave. Right - that does it. Get Tommy in here NOW!

True to an extent, but I recall a forum meltdown when Hendrie was punted. And Fitzpatrick for that matter.

Stop pretending to be younger than you are, you are fooling nobody. Auld Fud.

So it seems that circa 2,250 seems to be the tipping point!

Ok could everyone just please remember what you wish for............................ those who called for DL's head (and I had eventually come round to the notion that his time was up) finished up with TC and even prior to DL there was vociferous vitriol for GMcP's head, so whoever the Board pick, please give them a chance and don't just look at the immediacy of the results that flow from St Mirren Park.

It will take a minor miracle for a new man to vastly improve results and also to keep us up this year.................... whoever it is, the team will get my support. clap2.gif

It will take a minor miracle for a new man to vastly improve results and also to keep us up this year.................... whoever it is, the team will get my support. clap2.gif

Or maybe, some organisation and a formation built around the players we have. A Manager who doesn't play McGinn out left or leave our striker totally isolated would be a start.

So it seems that circa 2,250 seems to be the tipping point!

Ok could everyone just please remember what you wish for............................ those who called for DL's head (and I had eventually come round to the notion that his time was up) finished up with TC and even prior to DL there was vociferous vitriol for GMcP's head, so whoever the Board pick, please give them a chance and don't just look at the immediacy of the results that flow from St Mirren Park.

I wasn't calling for Lennon's head but, for those who did, the board not replacing DL with a manager worthy of the name whose record was absolutely shocking is hardly their fault. Some began by giving him a chance. I also waived my concerns in hope that some kind of miraculous transformation would take place and the guy would actually be better than his record suggested.

IF the club bring in a guy worthy of support I'm sure he'll get time to sort out the mess. In fact I would suggest he'll get more leeway given the state of things down Greenhill way.

Edited by stlucifer

none!

didnt say some could not be found from another source,in truth none of us know what the pay off terms are and where any lump sum could have come from, we may be paying up in stages as and when we can, we may have new owner who stumped up, it will be kept under wraps i suspect, but broad assumptions will abound

Anyone see Thommo' say the right things when collared for an STV interview? 'Sorry to see Tommy lose his job....sorry to see any manager lose their job'.

Anyone else think that the big man's media skills were masking what he was really thinking?

Think that was confirmed when he said he thought it was the right decision.

Anyone see Thommo' say the right things when collared for an STV interview? 'Sorry to see Tommy lose his job....sorry to see any manager lose their job'.

Anyone else think that the big man's media skills were masking what he was really thinking?

Isn't having good media skills part of being a manager.

I also heard him say he'd love to manage Saints one day when asked if he would be a possible candidate. Personally I'd rather he dropped down to the lower divisions to make the mistakes there then came back to be our manager

I got the impression he almost couldn't hide his smile when asked if he'd take the job now.

I pray we win 1-0 and all 12 of you who take part in this miss the goal.

It's the minimum you deserve for this hilariously deluded act of hubris.

whistling.gif

The guy is pissed off at the state of the club and wants to make a statement to the BOD to try to influence change. Whether you agree or not why do you feel the need to insult him?

Cos Oaksoft he is one of the Self-Righteous Brothers... and a Knob.