The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

5 straight defeats in the league is awful. I want to enjoy watching St Mirren so badly but I have not been able to do that for a while now . This stuff we are being subjected to right now is total misery. There is just no other way to put it. Teams like Dundee and Hamilton and Patrick are ambitious and looking to improve. Young ambitious managers etc. We are lacking foresight and ambition too. I am not looking for us to breaknbanks and overspend etc but we must show more ambition in the market place. Instead of buying and wasting money on a fancy scoreboard do something positive for the team . Tommy Craig was an awful choice for manager. We lose again against an ordinary Killie ! No surprises there. Not many would expect us to win now. We need to consider where we are going. Nowhere under the present regime. I hate to heap pressure on St Mirren managers but Tommy is taking care of that all by himself !

Along with County we are starting to be cut adrift at this early stage. Yes we are playing some decent stuff but we are not defending properly or scoring. Tommy please do the right thing and resign or Mr Gilmour take the decision yourself and get someone in that can hopefully turn this around now

Along with County we are starting to be cut adrift at this early stage. Yes we are playing some decent stuff but we are not defending properly or scoring. Tommy please do the right thing and resign or Mr Gilmour take the decision yourself and get someone in that can hopefully turn this around now

Quoted on radio as offering absolutely nothing. That says it all. Change it now before it is too late.

Are we playing some decent stuff ? I just do not see it. We look toothless ! Devoid of ideas and not able to react when things get tough or goals are lost ! I totally agree with you. We are defending badly and not scoring goals. What else could be any worse ? The two things that ensure that games are lost , we seem to be providing an master class in ! Defending like amateurs and hitting the stand when we should be hitting the net. Tommy Craig's work in the transfer market has been woeful and the players he has brought are dreadful. I don't see any of them setting the league on fire ! That just about sums him up. He is yesterday's man devoid of modern ideas and it is all coming home to roost now . we are egetting exactly what we deserve on the back of an appointment like that. Poor football, regular defeats and the same old rubbish coming from he manager after games about playing well and not getting the breaks ! Yawn !

This penny pinching philosophy will see us relegated.

Penny pinching? We spend what we have, would you rather we got ourselves into debt?

It's easy to ask for the manager to go now. He won't though, so we can either accept this and get behind him till Christmas or waste energy on asking for him to leave.

Penny pinching? We spend what we have, would you rather we got ourselves into debt?

It's easy to ask for the manager to go now. He won't though, so we can either accept this and get behind him till Christmas or waste energy on asking for him to leave.

u think he will last till then if this continues we'd be relegated at that point. He will go unless we start to pick up points

He shouldn't have been given a 2 year deal in the first place

deary me

i don't think that your making fun of people with disabilities can be swept under the carpet with your usual abuse and plethora of smillies

what's next? Homophobic and racist posts?

its not this thread that should by shut down

its your account

mods - take action and close this vile account down

Agreed- Faraway and Shull should beat it

I think we have a good team which makes me think it's the manager whose got it wrong . What's the answer ? Change the manager it's simple!!!!!

Deserved a point today, but alas we aren't getting any breaks at all just now.

0-0 was right at half time, Killie then scored on the break against the run of play after the restart. Credit to the players at that point, the heads never went down and we worked hard to get the equaliser, which we deserved.

Game then seemed to be petering out to a draw which neither side could complain about. Then we defend a free kick from deep horribly and they head a simple goal and we lose. Team then totally deflated.

Frustrating certainly, patience and calm heads are required now.

13 points behind Dundee and Hamilton, enough said.

He should never have got the job and the players he's let go and what he replaced them with is scndelous!

Disgusting

I understand the frustration, but before a ball was kicked this season, did you honestly see this start? I didn't. On paper, I honestly thought it was the best squad we'd assembled in years!

Waste energy? Folk just won't waste money by going to the games.

651 fans, at rugby park on a day like today. Says it all.

Tommy said that his big beef with St Mirren had been that we can't seem to win even when we aren't playing well, can't grind out wins. Christ, we can't even win when we play well!

I was optimistic at the start of the season. I usually am throughout. That optimism is disappearing rapidly. I didn't even feel this down about it this time last season. .

Waste energy? Folk just won't waste money by going to the games.

651 fans, at rugby park on a day like today. Says it all.

Yep, I had today earmarked in since the fixtures came out as a definite 'go-to' as I'm off on holiday tomorrow and will miss the next 4 games.

I actually never bothered after seeing how we've been this season, I just pottered about the house instead as I genuinely didn't fancy putting myself in a bad mood before going away. And for the record I can't remember the last time we played at Killie and I never went, much less never had the enthusiasm to make a 25 minute journey along the road.

No maybes no if"s we are going to be relegated this season. No striker in the middle Best Saints player substituted. Grim very grim looking

Hate to say it but I agree.

I even think we are too far adrift now, cause Hamilton, Dundee, partick etc won't keep this level up but they are already 13 clear of us. We have a mountain to climb but our managers no idea how to climb it