Flareybob

The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

I have never called for someone to lose their job, but something has to change, and immediately. We could get a real doing next week at Parkhead. A new man has to be in place well before the window opens

It could easily be a 7 nil thumping next week if he is still here.

Tommy Craig says he will "soldier on" in his interview.

Honest to christ will somebody put him out his misery.

It's a disgrace. One point in 8 home games. No clean sheets and we are joint bottom. What other club would keep such a manager.

He should resign immediately and apologise to the supporters for making a rip roaring c*nt of it

Stayed away today and glad I did TBH.

I will not be back whilst TC is 'managing' the team being supported by a BOD that appear to have given up the ghost. I questioned them last season but this farce of a season has convinced me that they also need to go.

I know how much they've done for the club and I am thankful for all their (past) hard work. Now they are just coasting along to our inevitable drop back to the lower league(s). What the hell are they thinking? Will there be more buyers lining up to purchase a lower league team? Possibly, but not for the unrealistic amount that they are demanding at the moment. It's a buyers market and no one wants to pay what they are demanding.

Time for the board to do what is right by St.Mirren, either sell up for a realistic price or get involved again. First thing on the agenda is give TC the bullet.

There's no point sacking him this week, would just mean a new manager or interim managers first game would be at parkhead.

I would be surprised if he makes the Motherwell game.

If he is still in charge for next weeks game this could be a seven nil humiliation.

Need him out now

The one that TC has a hold over i imagine

Unbelievable he's still in office

Absolutely brutal mate. I fear the board are going to accept he's taking us down and that's it.

At this rate we'll be in league 1 before you know it.

It's a disgrace. One point in 8 home games. No clean sheets and we are joint bottom. What other club would keep such a manager.

He should resign immediately and apologise to the supporters for making a rip roaring c*nt of it

Would obviously need some research, but it would most likely be at another club with a BoD who are desperate to sell for what appears to be an over-inflated price, are in a sponsorless league without two of that countries best supported teams in it, and where, despite a recent record of handing managers one year rolling deals, a self-confessed tired and out-of-ideas BoD (who have no money to pay someone on a two year deal off should it go badly) inexplicably handed a proven managerial failure that two year deal while not interviewing any of the fifty applicants who had shown an interest in the position.

Answers on a postcard to:

There's no other clubs that fcuking daft competition,

C/O B&W Army fans forum.

Edited by pozbaird