The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

I'd be amazed that when a manager has lost 73% of league games, when he was won 1 point out of 24 at home, when we have 0 clean sheets in 19 games, when we fail to score in 75% of home games, and in 50% of league games we register 2 or less shots on target that we would be forced to pay him 2 years wages for 6 months work if we want to dismiss him now due to how dreadful results and performances have been under his tenure. A quadruple pay bonus for serving up abject failure? I think not.

Send this to the BOD.

Deacon Blue wrote a song about what TC is lacking !!

Paisley was certainly Raintown today.

Long time since I've heard Saints fans shout for a manager's head as happened at full-time today. There was booing and the like under Gus and Danny but you're probably going back to the Coughlin era for "Get tae f**k" style chants.

Under 3000 says it all. Gtf TC you are Davie Hay's assistant he is your mentor you are following in his footsteps and becoming a killer of a great club. You are ruining young players careers. Just do the decent thing and leave our great club.

McGinn, McLean and Kelly, all in Scotland under 21's last year with Gauld, Robertson and Armstrong etc. Look at the progress other Clubs players make when they break into the first team over ours, you could argue ours go backwards. United have just got £6,000,000.00 for them ffs. TC has to be held accountable for this, didn't develop them as a coach and now going backwards as a manager.

Couldn't give McLean away for 200,000 whilst United punt players for 3million.

Add that to the list when he gets sacked for being sh*t at his job.

St Mirren's record under Tommy Craig...

lost 73% of league games,

won 1 point out of 24 at home,

0 clean sheets in 19 games,

Only team in senior British football without a clean sheet.

failed to score in 75% of home games,

in 50% of league games we register 2 or less shots on target.

Crowds down from 4k to 2k as a result.

We have a manager who blames our problems on our inability to score goals...

HE signed three forwards.

But be fair, you say, he signed them to play alongside Thompson, who has been out injured... the same Thompson who played as a lone striker 3 times in a week when rushed back from injury too early resulting in him having to go off exhausted after 45 minutes today!

Look again at the stats... the ONLY team in senior British football without a clean sheet... yet our manager publicly blames the strikers he signed.

Our defence is awful and has been for years.

The midfield is too busy trying to cover for the defence to create chances for the forwards.

We could have Ronaldo and Ronaldinho up front and still not score! If you don't give the ball to the forwards effectively they can't do their job.

(I call witness no 1... K Boyd of the Rangers... who scored for fun at a struggling club that knew how to serve him... before going to play for long ball Ally who has hung him out to dry and made him look useless)!

Tommy Craig... you maybe a well respected coach.

You are probably a very lovely guy.

But PLEASE resign from my football team before the damage you have inflicted is irreparable. Go now. Please!

Look , here`s the plan .

Why dont we just sack TC now. Not tomorrow, just phone him up NOW (i`ll do it if no one else has the kahunas) & tell him we`ve made a mistake & will give him a weeks lying time to go.

Then , we phone Septic and say we`ll forfeit the game, give them the points & accept a 5 -nil drubbing .

Simples.

Wouldn't be a bad time to sack him with us being away to Celtic next week. Gives us a week or so to get someone in for an important game.

Surely we would be as well letting the old fud take the inevitable gubbing at Darkheid. No point getting a new manager caretaker or otherwise off to the worst possible start. Bin him after the Septic game with someone taking over before the game against our lucky charms on the 20th.

Look , here`s the plan .

Why dont we just sack TC now. Not tomorrow, just phone him up NOW (i`ll do it if no one else has the kahunas) & tell him we`ve made a mistake & will give him a weeks lying time to go.

Then , we phone Septic and say we`ll forfeit the game, give them the points & accept a 5 -nil drubbing .

Simples.

A weeks lying time ?

He's been lying that he is a manager a lot longer than that :P

Surely we would be as well letting the old fud take the inevitable gubbing at Darkheid. No point getting a new manager caretaker or otherwise off to the worst possible start. Bin him after the Septic game with someone taking over before the game against our lucky charms on the 20th.

My thinking is that this gives us time to get the appointment right. Could appoint someone on the Monday after the gubbing, gives us a week to interview etc and gives the new gaffer a full week training with his new team.

No don't agree, we need someone in ASAP to look at the squad with a view to making changes in January. I don't understand why the BOD are still dicking around.

Remember folks, it's not Tommy's fault that he was appointed and given a two year contract and is still in the the job. He is only doing what he's done when appointed at previous clubs. It ain't him that should be answerable for the mess that we're in.

It's called money. The Cheap option appears to be going to cost them more than what it would have to put the correct person in place in the first place.

the amount of money wasted by danny and tommy over recent years in players not working out and by the current managers appointment would probably make for grim reading. Goes to show how spending a bit more on getting the right man at the helm will save in the long term.