Friday Football @ Firhill -.19Th September

NeilPar72

The first game played in an Independent Scotland. Don't fancy us but you never know. 5/2 Saints win with Ladbrokes. Not tempted?

It could be a future pub quiz question.

Which team in the new republic of Scotland was the first to win a game in the top football league?

A wee double with the refy and the buddies.

Must be long odds.

Worth a punt.

It's £22 for Friday's match! The £18 is for the diddy cup game which is a total joke and both clubs should hang their heads in shame at the pricing of it.

My mistake, that's even worse. The people who make these decisions are out of touch. I guess fans paying to see games are less important than the money made from other revenue streams.

I'm in Melbourne bud, 4.45 kick off here, are you in WA?

I'm in Melbourne bud, 4.45 kick off here, are you in WA?

Yeah mate, moved here this week, spent 9 months in Ballarat just outside Melbourne but couldn't settle so went home for a year now I'm back to crazy o clock football

Yeah mate, moved here this week, spent 9 months in Ballarat just outside Melbourne but couldn't settle so went home for a year now I'm back to crazy o clock football

On the flipside you'll be able to watch any midday KO match at 7pm, which will give you time for a few bevvies to celebrate/drown your sorrows afterwards.

I've got a Dundonian mate living in Perth and he loves it over there.

Aye that is a plus, so far the weather has been a good bit better than in Victoria, see the game is on a delayed transmission on Setanta at 4am, need to just find an on line feed

Before I moved back to Scotland in 2009 I had the Setanta online service which was $19 a year, I returned to Oz in August 2013 and found wiziwig.tv which is free so I never bothered looking at what Setanta cost these days ( you can take the boy out of Paisley..). Might be worth a look though mate.

I'm going tonight to see Saints win their first League game of the season.A 2-1 win with Drury and McLean scoring in front of 3698 fans.

I was going to make a night of it and head into Glasgow at tea time. Now decided to take the car then dump it at home after the game and go for a few beers.Don't want to be hanging for step daughters wedding tomorrow.

I'm going tonight to see Saints win their first League game of the season.A 2-1 win with Drury and McLean scoring in front of 3698 fans.

I was going to make a night of it and head into Glasgow at tea time. Now decided to take the car then dump it at home after the game and go for a few beers.Don't want to be hanging for step daughters wedding tomorrow.

I'm going to The Isle Of Mull tomorrow so will miss the game though I fully expect to be at the cup game during the week. Pray for a win tonight to lift the gloom I'm feeling today. Enjoy the match Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Not hopeful for tonight, but I suppose you never know with the Saints. I'd go for a 4-1-4-1 formation of Kello; Naismith, Goodwin, Plummer, Kelly; Osborne; Teale, McGinn, McLean, Wylde; Ball. At least that team has a bit more experience about it and everyone is in their best positions, apart from possibly Goody but you can't justify still playing Cheesy given the form he's in. I'd bring Kelly back in for Tess as I thought he was really unlucky to lose his place at the start of the season. COYS, think I'll be watching down the pub though.