Friday Football @ Firhill -.19Th September

NeilPar72

Tried wiziwig, I've not got a computer that doesn't have google set when I open the internet and there are all sorts of pop ups etc, the game is also on with 2 big adverts in the middle of the screen, this is a f**king nightmare, no even my laptop and I've f**ked it right up, how the hell do I fix this, mrs is going to kill me

If you can, only use chrome or firefox with the adblockplus plugin to stop the popups.

I am watching it on my samsung phone through the excellent mobdro app

Edited by murray street

Guest TPAFKATS

Tommy Craig must go, there is no tactics with this team, no plan or f**k all! It's the worst st.mirren set up I've seen in a long time, an absolute f**king joke.

No shape or penetration either.

Gash.

This team are cannon fodder! Not a centre half in the squad (Plummer too small, Goodwin average at best and McAusland simply not good enough).Tommy was looking to get a striker in because Thommo is out long term. He signed THREE forwards!!! So is he saying none of them are good enough? Caldwell the only natural finisher in the squad can't get a game.Pity he didn't sign a big no nonsense centre half. We've been crying out for one for years. Defence hopeless and absolutely nothing in the last third. Can't see where we are getting a point from never mind a win. Certainly not at Aberdeen or at home to Celtic. So that'll be played 8 ZERO points and surely time for action. Not much to be optimistic about!!

James Marewood must get hooked post haste. What a terrible player he is.

Caldwell and Ball aren't much good, but they're far better than him.

To be fair to him, he is never a lone striker. I thought he was fouled in the build up to the goal btw. They look totally lost. Edited by cambiebud

If you can, only use chrome or firefox with the adblockplus plugin to stop the popups.

I am watching it on my samsung phone through the excellent mobdro app

Even going into the internet through Chrome, straight away I'm getting something called istartsurf as my search and that seems to be causing all the problems, I've no idea where it came from or how to get rid of it

Appalling and embarrassing display. Two wide men who are not looking for the ball or showing any movement. McLean hasn't passed to one of his own players yet. Marwood isolated but lost. Midfield and forward line are shocking and not working anywhere nearly hard enough.

Its been a really bad day today.

Can't believe we ended up winning that after our first half performance.

We definitely looked more up for it in the second half, even without any discernable tactics.

Great cross & finish for the first goal. Kenny's free kick was brilliant as was his composure at the penalty.

TC really needed that win what with the next 4 games being very difficult. He needs to win at least two of them IMO.

Edited by JM1