Last Night Of The Proms

shull

Guest TPAFKATS

It's wonderful shull! Just started watching for the 'encore' - land of hope & glory, Jerusalem, god save the queen. Great advert for a Yes vote. BTW waving a saltire during these songs especially for the occasion doesn't make me feel any more wanted. I'm wondering if you guys actually want to win this vote?

There actually was a co-ordinated attempt by about 5 guys to get their overly large union flags in front of the main camera positions. They were clocked phoning each other up and directing themselves into position. One git stood with his right through the follow spot light casting a shadow over the soloists whilst performing, also spoiling the view for some of the weans in the crowd.

It's wonderful shull! Just started watching for the 'encore' - land of hope & glory, Jerusalem, god save the queen. Great advert for a Yes vote. BTW waving a saltire during these songs especially for the occasion doesn't make me feel any more wanted. I'm wondering if you guys actually want to win this vote?

Getting desperate, Tony?

Guest TPAFKATS

What a poisonous mind you have. The orange order walked through Edinburgh in support of the union playing songs and displaying banners that catholics find offensive.

You compare this to something in your imagination.

• 6 years later...