Stiker

I've been low enough after Project Fear won out and my fellow countrymen spectacularly bottled it.

Then Alex Salmond resigned with great dignity and I unexpectedly found myself wiping a tear or fifteen from my cheek. If there were any merit to this thread I may have to finally get that bath running and start looking out the razor blades.

FFS.

When I first saw this thread I assumed the poster had missed out the letter 'n'. I thought that was confirmed when 'shit' cropped up and then again we find the f**king referendum cropping up with a real shit post. Give it a rest. Let's have football posts dedicated only to football. All those who used to believe in democracy but have now opted out can continue to post in the big shit thread.

I've been low enough after Project Fear won out and my fellow countrymen spectacularly bottled it.

Then Alex Salmond resigned with great dignity and I unexpectedly found myself wiping a tear or fifteen from my cheek. If there were any merit to this thread I may have to finally get that bath running and start looking out the razor blades.

FFS.

FFS.

The No have said we Don't want Craig Beattie, time to unite and move on. This two year debate has brought many a St.Mirren fan together and caused many arguments but it was a majority decision, we're not signing Craig Beattie

whistling.gif