Stiker

But even when he scored the goals that saved us some morons never let up because he didn't run about enough. lol.gif

Allan Wells would have suited some people better. 1eye.gif

He didn't run about enough and the stick was often warranted. Just because he scored a few in his last season doesn't mean he can be lazy.

Motherwell fans say exactly the same about him.

He didn't run about enough and the stick was often warranted. Just because he scored a few in his last season doesn't mean he can be lazy.

Motherwell fans say exactly the same about him.

WTF do you want, a goalscorer or a guy that runs about?

FFS, get a grip. bye1.gif

Kris Boyd...............................thumbup2.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Higdon's probably knackered after scoring in 2 minutes tonight.........

Have him back anytime..

I'm the same, I just don't understand why FS can't comprehend that he warranted some of the stick he got.

Higdon was a good player for us, could've been better if he had put a bit more effort in.

I'm the same, I just don't understand why FS can't comprehend that he warranted some of the stick he got.

Higdon was a good player for us, could've been better if he had put a bit more effort in.

Where did I say that?

I was indicating the UNWARRENTED stick was uncalled for..........................bye1.gif

PS Let's lave this, sometimes the written word can loose meaning.

PPS You're a walloper. tongue.png

Edited by faraway saint

I think the missing letter in the thread title is 'N'

and it goes after the 'I' and before the 'K'

and can be applied to most current situations around our club.

When I first saw this thread I assumed the poster had missed out the letter 'n'. I thought that was confirmed when 'shit' cropped up and then again we find the f**king referendum cropping up with a real shit post. Give it a rest. Let's have football posts dedicated only to football. All those who used to believe in democracy but have now opted out can continue to post in the big shit thread.

Aye

I know I've said it elsewhere; "to keep the faith", and of course I do, but there are times when that faith is stretched pretty far!

This season, taking into account league and league cup games we have played a total of 750 minutes of football and scored 5 goals. An average of 150 minutes per goal!

Put that stat into the thinking and it doesn't take much to work out that you are pretty well unlikely to see a Saint's goal if you attend a game. In fact it takes roughly 1 full game then 2/3rds of the next game to see a goal.

I genuinely hoped that maybe we had brought in two or three extra players that could produce maybe 10 to 15 goals a season however, that hope is beginning to fade and the most worrying aspect is that we are the lowest scoring team in Scotland in the 4 national leagues.

It has been said that TC has been looking to bring in a striker to replace ST who may be out for weeks, if not months. The problem with that approach is that any striker worth his salt is signed up and anyone brought in who is a free agent is going to take some time to assimilate into the team.

Slightly worried at the moment!!!!