Live Football On The Internet

murray street

cheers for the info, but just to confirm that I've done this right after the shambles of last week ( I assume you've done this as a result of my f**k up last week)

1- opened internet through chrome

2- downloaded adblock plus

3- went into wiziwig and downloaded that acestream

now I assume that when I go back into wiziwig tonight I can just click the link to our game and I should be able to watch it with out any problem.

last week the picture was there but all sorts of ad,s were everywhere over the screen then I also got a new search engine thing instead of google.

cheers for the info, but just to confirm that I've done this right after the shambles of last week ( I assume you've done this as a result of my f**k up last week)

now I assume that when I go back into wiziwig tonight I can just click the link to our game and I should be able to watch it with out any problem.

last week the picture was there but all sorts of ad,s were everywhere over the screen then I also got a new search engine thing instead of google.

AW F*CK !!!

YOU'RE MACHINE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN ONE MINUTE whistling.gif

bloody feels like mission impossible Shull, all I want is to see the game, I'm no asking much, I'm currently living in a friends house in Perth and over here they have Setanta, game is on there but this guy doesn't subscribe, only sports channel he doesn't have, think he would run you close in the penny pinching department

bloody feels like mission impossible Shull, all I want is to see the game, I'm no asking much, I'm currently living in a friends house in Perth and over here they have Setanta, game is on there but this guy doesn't subscribe, only sports channel he doesn't have, think he would run you close in the penny pinching department

Much simpler to find a pub showing the game, sorted. thumbup2.gif

If you're in Perth, jump up tae Arbroff and watch it in Dunderheid's hoose.

He'll feed you and share his Voddy tae.

Also, Snyder Cup and Betty on offer.

10,000 miles south east of him Shull,

as of yet FS I have yet to establish where a good pub is in my current location

if you can't be bothered with these requirements then maybe live internet football is not for you

if you can't be bothered with these requirements then maybe live internet football is not for you

I pm'd you last week to offer help and you blanked me, so give mahatma coat the call centre but but ding ding a ring and let him help you. I'm on my weekend off,

I support people all week in my job and don't need to bother doing it at the weekend.

Here is the link for the saints game

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=274760∂=sports

Click on play now and it will open up acestream (if you have installed it)

it will stream after loading the peers, do not click on any ad links.

I have no idea about your search engine problem as I cannot

see your program list or whats running in the background

(remember I offered to help you last week)

I pm'd you last week to offer help and you blanked me, so give mahatma coat the call centre but but ding ding a ring and let him help you. I'm on my weekend off,

I support people all week in my job and don't need to bother doing it at the weekend.

I'm sorry I'm not sure how many people on here speak fluent racist c**t so nobody will understand you I suspect.

It's 2014 FFS. Do people like you really still exist? And hold down JOBS?????

Being an intelligent racist twat is an oxymoron.

Talking of morons you appear (despite apparently working on IT support) to be unaware that you can be personally traced from your posting records. You should read those pages in your IT manual.

Edited by oaksoft

Here is the link for the saints game

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=274760∂=sports

Click on play now and it will open up acestream (if you have installed it)

it will stream after loading the peers, do not click on any ad links.

I have no idea about your search engine problem as I cannot

see your program list or whats running in the background

(remember I offered to help you last week)

I sent you a PM to thank you for the help and advice, and to let you know I had sorted the computer

I'm sorry I'm not sure how many people on here speak fluent racist c**t so nobody will understand you I suspect.

It's 2014 FFS. Do people like you really still exist? And hold down JOBS?????

Being an intelligent racist twat is an oxymoron.

Talking of morons you appear (despite apparently working on IT support) to be unaware that you can be personally traced from your posting records. You should read those pages in your IT manual.

Have you rebooted sir oh but but ding ding ding ding