The Conservative And Unionist Party

Guest TPAFKATS

Guest TPAFKATS

David Cameron refusing to pay a 'bill' of 1.7Billion Euros from EU.

Is this the same guy that told Scotland that refusing to pay your debts would increase the cost of borrowing and make you an outcast with money markets?

David Cameron refusing to pay a 'bill' of 1.7Billion Euros from EU.

Is this the same guy that told Scotland that refusing to pay your debts would increase the cost of borrowing and make you an outcast with money markets?

would refusing to pay this bill increase the cost of borrowing and make us an outcast with money markets?

would refusing to pay this bill increase the cost of borrowing and make us an outcast with money markets?

You would think so, given that's what we were told by the unionists would happen if the Scottish government had refused to pay their share of our debt.

Of course they could have ben lying or scaremongering.whistling.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29771470

Here's how to "paper over the cracks".

Sadly we'll all pay for the short term measures put in place to fool the gullible. When you adopt UKIP policies and become one, like the tories, and play the immigration card, matters like this tend to get hidden by the distasteful and shameful upsurge in jingoism by other southern friends.

Better together? More like shafted together.dry.png

You would think so, given that's what we were told by the unionists would happen if the Scottish government had refused to pay their share of our debt.

Of course they could have ben lying or scaremongering.whistling.gif

I'm pretty sure that the "debt" the unionists were referring to was the government's issued gilts.

And I'm pretty sure that you are well aware of the difference. whistling.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

anyone else disappointed that david cameron wasn't taken out by the crusty "jogger" earlier on?

It's gone from attacked to pushed by and now being reported as bumped into.

Bumped into a jogger in leeds is better than ed milibands conference speech tales of meeting ordinary folk on hampstead heath...

Although Cameron came to no harm, I'm sure it will be used as an excuse for further measures to remove the politicians from the public. Especially after last week's occupy parliament square event.

It's gone from attacked to pushed by and now being reported as bumped into.

Bumped into a jogger in leeds is better than ed milibands conference speech tales of meeting ordinary folk on hampstead heath...

Although Cameron came to no harm, I'm sure it will be used as an excuse for further measures to remove the politicians from the public. Especially after last week's occupy parliament square event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thRUIjeddrU

It looked to me as if the guy had ran between the parked cars and was trying to head across the grass behind Cameron when he was stopped. I think the movement you are referring to was just him trying to dodge round one of the bodyguards. Just my opinion.

The footage is pretty crap, but I thought he mad a deliberate movement towards Cameron. Pity he wasn't driving a truck.

It looked to me as if the guy had ran between the parked cars and was trying to head across the grass behind Cameron when he was stopped. I think the movement you are referring to was just him trying to dodge round one of the bodyguards. Just my opinion.

Ok, so I had another look. Or two...

Still can't really see him as being a runner and also there was a totally clear path between Cameron et al, that he chose NOT to take... however that may be because he's carrying a white poly bag (or something) and he could well have been veering towards dumping it in that handy bin that Cameron stands in front of.

So you're right - he's heading not across the grass, though , but towards the bin.

Probably genuinely just unlucky timing for him and for Cameron, neither giving a toss about the existence of the other in that coincidental moment.

Ok, so I had another look. Or two...

Still can't really see him as being a runner and also there was a totally clear path between Cameron et al, that he chose NOT to take... however that may be because he's carrying a white poly bag (or something) and he could well have been veering towards dumping it in that handy bin that Cameron stands in front of.

So you're right - he's heading not across the grass, though , but towards the bin.

Probably genuinely just unlucky timing for him and for Cameron, neither giving a toss about the existence of the other in that coincidental moment.

Certainly heading toward the garbage.....whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer