St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Premiership 18/10/14

shull

We are one of the form teams in the league at the minute, kind of sad the international break has came when it has!

Players more than deserve a few days off and hopefully we hit the ground running again on our return.

We have this game then Ross County at home then we have played everyone. 6 points please!

ICT are a decent team however we have picked up some great results lately and were very unlucky against Celtic as such I can see two good results coming up for us with the team in confident mood. This will bring a big cheesy grin to Topcats face smile.png

And yours too I'm sure ;)

POSITIVITY !

Where has that come from?

SMP should be substantially more upbeat than usual for this one with us being on a decent run and the guys getting the singing section going in W5.

Hopefully the players don't let us down.

1-0 Saints. Ball.

clap.gif

Depends which ICT team turns up.

The ICT from the first half on Sunday would give us a great chance of a win, as they were rank rotten.

However, their second half performance was much improved and if not for a few superb saves from Brown, they would have walked it. This type of performance from them and it would be a point at best.

Depends which Saints team turns up.

The ICT from the first half on Sunday would give us a great chance of a win, as they were rank rotten.

However, their second half performance was much improved and if not for a few superb saves from Brown, they would have walked it. This type of performance from them and it would be a point at best.

I see what you meant.......whistling.gif

The Tommy revolution is starting to kick in. We are the team on the up, we are the team hitting form, we are the footballing side all others will compare themselves against, we are the exciting package, we are the epitomy of good football, we are what everyone else aspires to be, we are the greatest, the best, the most wonderful and we are where we are.

I do not know the outcome of this footballing match and I have given up on trying to predict our scores, needless to say I will settle for the scrappiest, most pantaloons match as long as the precious 3 points remain in Paisley with our heroes and at our stadium of hope and dreams.

Tommy will conjure of that you can be sure.

Really looking forward to Saturday.

We seemed to have turned the corner and hopefully we'll go on a long winning run.

Best of luck to St Mirren Active with the Singing Section.

Hope everybody in the Home Stands join in.

COME ON YOU SAINTS !