Youngster In Contract Dispute

HSS

Why are you bringing up the referendum?

As a yes voter I respect the no vote won. Does that mean I'll shut up about what I want from my country? Does it hell. Does it mean I'll stay quiet while we're dragged into another war? While we see the rise of UKIP which we were told was scaremongering? While the promises made about more powers become an elaborate hoax that many could plainly see it was? While the negatives of oil are turned into positives of oil again? While Human Rights are stripped from the people? While the NHS - which was in no danger according to the No Camp - is now in massive danger of privatisation? While Gordon Brown pleads for 100,000 to sign a petition for new powers, despite his guarantee that they would be forthcoming? I have plenty more that I could bring up, but I'll keep it for a thread which people would expect to see it posted on.

If you want to bang on about the referendum and what a disastrous mistake the No vote seems to have been, start a thread devoted to it. Otherwise stick to the topic. That ok?

Mods - feel free to delete this whenever you feel like it.

as a proud no voter, posts like this bring me much glee

:lol:

For the love of your God, please desist from dragging Kieran Doran into more inane "Yes" & "No" arguments.................. Please!

There was and continues to be, an incredible 478 page thread on another part of this website related to punch and counter-punch on the subject, we don't need overspill into a perfectly valid subject in the 'general discussion' section.............. PLEASE, I'm on my knees here pleading!!!!!

Edited by The Original 59er

For the love of your God, please desist from dragging Kieran Doran into more inane "Yes" & "No" arguments.................. Please!

There was and continues to be, an incredible 478 page thread on another part of this website related to punch and counter-punch on the subject, we don't need overspill into a perfectly valid subject in the 'general discussion' section.............. PLEASE, I'm on my knees here pleading!!!!!

On the subject, as he is obviously a youngster with an opinion !

I wonder how Kieran voted?

If possible I would like to get back on subject and talk about the contract dispute. Here is what I know:

1. The club bent over backwards for this kid - in the year when he had his £1 a week contract he is talking about he was unsure of his future to the point that he never came into the club for a full year - it is correct he didn't receive payment on his contract for the period but he was nowhere near the club for a year.

2. The boy and hid Dad have been angling for him to leave the club and his Dad quoted as saying he could just go and play for Queens Park. Who is the Manager? Gus obviously who is very bitter against the club and would do anything to get under its skin

3. Gus and Liam O'Donnell are close friends. Do you think it is only a coincidence that Liam O'Donnell is the lawyer representing Kiaran? I definitely smell a rat here. It gets even murkier when you consider the fact that Liam O'Donnell is also an agent and runs a business that Gus is also involved in. I would suggest that being a PFA lawyer and an agent is definitely a conflict of interests.

The club have done nothing wrong here apart from supporting the boy and in turn are getting shafted and hung out to dry by the boy and his Dad. They should be ashamed of themselves and I hope he is seen for the little rat that he is.

There is something inherently wrong in the way that a lot of people are talking about this young man on this thread. People describing him as a rat or a traitor or whatever is completely uncalled for - NONE of you know the full story, NONE of you know the full contents of the contract, and NONE of you actually know this young man personally.

There are a lot of people discussing the issue that need to grow up a hell of a lot more than the 18 year old in question.

There is something inherently wrong in the way that a lot of people are talking about this young man on this thread. People describing him as a rat or a traitor or whatever is completely uncalled for - NONE of you know the full story, NONE of you know the full contents of the contract, and NONE of you actually know this young man personally.

There are a lot of people discussing the issue that need to grow up a hell of a lot more than the 18 year old in question.

Everything i have stated is 100 percent accurate. Please feel free to do some research to confirm this. My post is to ensure the facts in this case are not misconstrued or lost.

Everything i have stated is 100 percent accurate. Please feel free to do some research to confirm this. My post is to ensure the facts in this case are not misconstrued or lost.

No it's not, it's a biased, one sided account. I'm going to repeat confidently - you have not seen the contract and have not been privy to confidential discussions between the two parties.

Don't worry.

I'm sure the DR, that bastion of balance and fairness, will have been carrying out extensive research in order to print the club's side of the story........................................

Although, the club will probably want to deal with any legal matters through the proper channels i.e. not through the pages of nation's finest newspaper.rolleyes.gif