Million Euro Challenge!

Bud the Baker

Cycling's Big Four (Contador, Froome, Nibali & Quintana) have been challenged to compete in all three Grand Tours next year. Nobody has won all three in the same year and nowadays contenders (sic) going for the double tend to focus on the Giro & Vuelta the first & last of the races.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/29543397

Watch this space.......................

Cycling's Big Four (Contador, Froome, Nibali & Quintana) have been challenged to compete in all three Grand Tours next year. Nobody has won all three in the same year and nowadays contenders (sic) going for the double tend to focus on the Giro & Vuelta the first & last of the races.

thought the title suggested a chance for me to win a million, but no it's about my pet hate - f@cking cyclists

Have to admit to cycling not seriously though.

What gets me pissed off is more serious cyclists are riding four a breast wtf is that all about and don't pull over.

yes i have seen this also,usually on my way over the braes heading for ayrshire,i think they have an attitude issue, although they would be up in arms if cars drove slowly and weaved all over the place in front of them, they have every right to be on the road but when they ride side by side they know they are needlessly holding back vehicles behind them

yes i have seen this also,usually on my way over the braes heading for ayrshire,i think they have an attitude issue, although they would be up in arms if cars drove slowly and weaved all over the place in front of them, they have every right to be on the road but when they ride side by side they know they are needlessly holding back vehicles behind them

Feckin cycling anarchists........https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp3aMLMzZaqsXpwGfQPzKiFftHEtwxUM07hKhceQYVDTD8xOva5A

Edited by linwood buddie

OK..i will ask the question on everyones lips..................are season tickets valid....................whistling.gif

I'm a bit naughty, always put the washer screen on full and pass slowly smile.png

Wow , that is amazing. A competition to see how much drugs a man can put into his body without being caught. Cant wait !

Drug fuelled lycra clad fannies the lot !

It is pretty much assumed that to complete all three now , in one year and contend in all three , is not recommended. In recent years some cyclist have purely focused the entire season on winning the Tour de France. .

I honestly don't know if the money offered will be enough to entice one of the top pro's to actually do it. .

Guest TPAFKATS

Wow , that is amazing. A competition to see how much drugs a man can put into his body without being caught. Cant wait !

Ah, spoken like someone who doesn't realise just how much drug testing cyclists undergo. Footballers golfers, tennis players on the other hand...

Ah, spoken like someone who doesn't realise just how much drug testing cyclists undergo. Footballers golfers, tennis players on the other hand...

Too true there's barely a performance enhancing drug known to man that the cyclists haven't 'Tested' extensively.

I thought I had an engine issue whilst out driving the other day, feckin rattling like a giant pill bottle on and off... funny thing was I only noticed it when I passed a group of 'MAMILS'

(Middle Aged Men In Lycra)

Spandex-Hair-Metal.jpg

It is pretty much assumed that to complete all three now , in one year and contend in all three , is not recommended. In recent years some cyclist have purely focused the entire season on winning the Tour de France. .

I honestly don't know if the money offered will be enough to entice one of the top pro's to actually do it. .

Yeah I can't see anyone being competitive in all three and a million Euros is not gonna tempt a genuine contender to compromise his chances of winning one of the Grand Tours.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS

Too true there's barely a performance enhancing drug known to man that the cyclists haven't 'Tested' extensively.

I thought I had an engine issue whilst out driving the other day, feckin rattling like a giant pill bottle on and off... funny thing was I only noticed it when I passed a group of 'MAMILS'

(Middle Aged Men In Lycra)

Yeah, guys like Nadal should really be paying 15% of earnings to the Spanish cycling federation