Stv Sport News

buddiecat

Not very Scottish,doing an interview with Bolton Wanderers new irish manager - f@ckem

The 'media' always follow anything with a direct or tenuous link to certain Glasgow clubs !

It's a f**king joke , what did they say ?

'Hi Neil , we know your not at Celtic anymore but to keep our central belt viewers happy , we thought we'd come and ask you about Bolton & throw in a wee mention of your time in Scotland '

Wonder if Danny Lennon gets the York City job , if they will follow him for an interview ?

Why would this even bother you ffs? blink.pnglaugh.png

For what it's worth. It was a piece about Lennon saying he wouldn't rule out moving for Celtic players (his previous team) in the next transfer window. I reckon that's Glasgow - one half at least - news worthy.

I wouldn't worry, i doubt STV will have a weekly Bolton piece just because it's Lennon.

Why would this even bother you ffs? blink.pnglaugh.png

For what it's worth. It was a piece about Lennon saying he wouldn't rule out moving for Celtic players (his previous team) in the next transfer window. I reckon that's Glasgow - one half at least - news worthy.

I wouldn't worry, i doubt STV will have a weekly Bolton piece just because it's Lennon.

so why does this thread "even bother you ffs"