Current St Mirren Pubs

I know this changes over the years but roughly how many pubs are considered saints pubs

I know the tartan rose and raffertys in the west end are frequented before games by buds, the court, the tile and cafe Borgia have travel clubs running from each, any others ?

Tartan Rose ? Is that what was called Bar Point.

Club Bar has a Saints flag up , Court bar is frequented by quite a few Saints fans. What's the one at the back of Gilmour street station called again it's a busy Saints pub. Sometimes even go to the Alamo with it's free pies and daddy's sauce , don't tell Shull.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Club Bar has a Saints flag up , Court bar is frequented by quite a few Saints fans. What's the one at the back of Gilmour street station called again it's a busy Saints pub. Sometimes even go to the Alamo with it's free pies and daddy's sauce , don't tell Shull.

argyll bar is the one at the back of the station,it is a saints pub

The Alamo was my pre-match watering hole too IOBS, free pies and usually a bit of good natured banter with away supporters.

Old Argylle was a great wee pub, hasn't been the same since it reopened though.

Still has some Saints stuff on the wall, but where's the soul gone?

Most pubs in Paisley are friendly to Sainta fans. I like the Tartan Rose at the minute, a whisky and a third of a pint for £2.25!

Last time I was in Raffertys was our last game against Hibs last season. It was empty apart from a small amount of saints fans in the beer garden. Been told its now a Celtic pub. Not many were in the Argyll either when I went in there before the Dundee Utd game. Maybe its because of me the pubs are empty whistling.gif

Last time I was in Raffertys was our last game against Hibs last season. It was empty apart from a small amount of saints fans in the beer garden. Been told its now a Celtic pub. Not many were in the Argyll either when I went in there before the Dundee Utd game. Maybe its because of me the pubs are empty whistling.gif

Yeah when it was the Bar Point it was a Saints pub.

Now been taken over by a Celtic fan, and a Celtic bus is run from it.

We moved our pre match custom from there to Tartan Rose when the change happened.

The Wee Barrel was on a Saturday but had too many of the deid club at other times. Don't know about Saturdays now.

Langs of course hosts the North End so a welcome awaits on days of games.

I heard Langs is closing in a couple of weeks... Anyone confirm?