Current St Mirren Pubs

Don't think they can find a buyer for Langs. The toilets and cellar are totally gubbed and it will be closing soon. I think the end of this month.

Spot on. The last day of trading is the 31st of this month. It's been my regular haunt now after Saints games. Will miss it to be honest. A proper drinking man's pub. Still haven't decided where the new headquarters is going to be for me and the lads.

The student union did the player of the year stuff this year didn't they? They're more a fan of hand egg though, think some of the students with they were American.... Only two nationalities you don't get in that union, American and British.....

Edited by bazil85

The bankhouse is good, we usually go in pre and sometimes post match. Food is decent and cheap, you get a discount on pints with a season ticket, they show all the footie on the tele and the staff are really good.

If we're playing on a Sunday they do a cracking full scottish breakfast and a pint for a fiver thumbup2.gif .

Yeah when it was the Bar Point it was a Saints pub.

Now been taken over by a Celtic fan, and a Celtic bus is run from it.

We moved our pre match custom from there to Tartan Rose when the change happened.

Is it really ? Went in today for the 1st time in around 35 years and seen 1 saint fan showing colours. I could see more saints fans in Raffertys when I left for the game.

Spot on. The last day of trading is the 31st of this month. It's been my regular haunt now after Saints games. Will miss it to be honest. A proper drinking man's pub. Still haven't decided where the new headquarters is going to be for me and the lads.

Is this the North End bus that used to go from the Hole in the wall, Travellers Rest, 3 Horse Shoes among others ? If so maybe their next place could be the Croft or the Weg an Pen whistling.gif

I know this changes over the years but roughly how many pubs are considered saints pubs

I know the tartan rose and raffertys in the west end are frequented before games by buds, the court, the tile and cafe Borgia have travel clubs running from each, any others ?

Has the wee barrel fallen off the radar?