The Ice Hockey Thread

shull

It's a good game so far. But its not a patch on watching Saints.

Got tickets for the 21st February.

Looking forward to it.

Been once before and it was great.

Although nothing beats watching St Mirren win.

I'd never actually paid much attention to Ice Hockey before, but since I started going to Clan games, I've started watching it more and more, NHL games and the like. Always had a soft spot for the Toronto Maple Leafs because my family in Canada are fans, but they seem to have been absolutely shite this season.

I'd never actually paid much attention to Ice Hockey before, but since I started going to Clan games, I've started watching it more and more, NHL games and the like. Always had a soft spot for the Toronto Maple Leafs because my family in Canada are fans, but they seem to have been absolutely shite this season.

Leafs on an 11 game winless streak. Toronto mayor makes application to be twinned with Paisley Saint Mirren!

Clan defeat Belfast Giants 1-0 and go 3 points clear at the top of the table in front of 3,576 fans.

Sundays results even better even though Clan didn't play. Both Nottingham and Sheffield lost meaning Clan 3 points ahead and Sheffield only have 1 game in hand now.