Off The Ball

shull

Well he's a legend in my eyes, because he achieved something no other manager could with Saints. Did he not get us relegated from the top flight 2 years in a row? Flush.gif ok there was help from league reconstruction I admit bangin.gif

Seeing as he was at Saints for only one season that would've been a very neat trick.

At the time Hay was appointed I think we all thought he would do a great job ................. yea our thoughts were soon shattered .............. must be one of the worst St. Mirren managers ever! .................... and now we have Tommy Craig ............. FCUK! ................. seems we are going down the same old road to ruin!

One season but the damage he caused nearly lasted 10

Creamed us dry

The cúnt nearly destroyed us.

At the time Hay was appointed I think we all thought he would do a great job ................. yea our thoughts were soon shattered .............. must be one of the worst St. Mirren managers ever! .................... and now we have Tommy Craig ............. FCUK! ................. seems we are going down the same old road to ruin!

Waddye mean "one of"?!