Secret Buyers/new Owners - Threads Merged

waldorf34

PM received the jist of is.....

New Buyers in talks.... Stop

Negotiations at critical stage.... Stop

Consortium of international business people.... Stop

Group includes Malaysian, African, Afro Caribbean and Argentine investors..... Stop

Looking for Uk businessman to represent their interests.... Stop

TC asked to deploy his skill set and recommend suitable person to liaise on their behalf.... Stop

Jeremy Clarkson seen enjoying luncheon at Ralston on Friday.... Shut Up!

Motherwell have two buyers interested an Argentine consortium and a billionaire , looks like they will be strengthening in January and so will Ross County , We are goosed can see us being well adrift come February.

Are they interested or are they buying, will it happen by January and how will someone interested in buying Motherwell strengthen County.

Are they interested or are they buying, will it happen by January and how will someone interested in buying Motherwell strengthen County.

I'm taking a stab in the dark but Ross County will buy players and so will Motherwell when their new buyers take over ,As for your question of" how someone buying Motherwell will strengthen County " I have no idea best asking someone else.

Increasingly think the BOD have no intention of selling up.

Why should they? We can't cut back or reduce operating costs further as they don't invest money in anything anymore.

Everything will remain the same in Championship next year. Similar crowds, parachute payment, they still have the same comfy seats in boardroom.

What's the problem?

Increasingly think the BOD have no intention of selling up.

Why should they? We can't cut back or reduce operating costs further as they don't invest money in anything anymore.

Everything will remain the same in Championship next year. Similar crowds, parachute payment, they still have the same comfy seats in boardroom.

What's the problem?

They don't have the money to invest.

Scottish Football is dead in the water , there's next to no money in the game up here , so anything or anyone who can bring money into our club and freshen up the whole place is welcome as far as I'm concerned. We need to hope for the best re the new owners , but to my mind it's a chance worth taking !

have only heard about non foreign owners, but hopefully any new owner will get an experienced manager in,we cant go with promoting from within again,i've said before we need a clearout, all current staff members and first team coaches need to be immediately taken out of the picture for the managers job, the current stadium staff are stale and devoid of modern day thinking, the drive-in movie idea (lol.gif ) needs dropped and the person responsible for bringing in the telly in the corner (that can hardly be read)should already have had his erchy booted oot the door

Worst case scenario is...

Liquidation?

Although highly undesirable there's a potential way back from that as a newco.

Best case is we survive & thrive.

Bring it on.

Potential way back as a newco? Aye, in the way that Gretna are still on the go and a relation of the Gretna that played in the cup final and had a llama loving Woodbine puffer as sugar daddy.... effectively a Sunday league mob playing in a park that no-one gives a fcuk about.

We couldn't do it like The Sevco Franchise Allstar XI are doing it.... we don't have a never ending line of spivs in cheap Ralph Slater suits willing to keep the charade running so they can line their pockets, we wouldn't have 30,000 fans still turning out kidding on it's the same club, we wouldn't have the media crying from the rooftops that we must be saved, and we wouldn't have Doncaster, Regan, Ogilvie and a host of chairmen willing to bend over, take it up the arse, and go along with the pantomime.

I couldn't pretend a newco was St Mirren either. Not after The Rangers and my attitude towards them. That would take hypocrisy to a new level, never before seen by humankind.

Edited by pozbaird