Secret Buyers/new Owners - Threads Merged

waldorf34

Buddies, rivalry apart...

You guys are in grave danger here! and I speak from experiance after the past few months us Honestmen and Bonnie Lassies have witnessed.

Hugh Clarke may sound like he's splashing the cash, you might see his corporate logo all over the place, he might well come up with mouth watering initiatives that will make you think he is the best thing since slice bread.

We have seen someone go from being the biggest Ayr United supporter in the land, to being what in my opinion can only be described as being a cowboy.

He's running a company with Kenny Shiels daughter in charge of the marketing department and seems very cash happy throwing his money about to please local communities than concentrating on his bread and butter company. His ultimate goal? I have no idea, but running a football club seems to be high up there.If he doesnt get his way, nastyness will follow as experianced tonight, I have some screen shots I shall share if required,

GIve the fans hope and try and turn them against the current regime seems to be their goal. Ryanair would be proud of the measures they take to find attention. Pick up all the perks while they are offering the world, where will it end up... disaster, if whats believed they dont have the finance to support their big egos.

Please do not give this guy your support if he attempts to barge his way into your club.

Posted on PNB

fact , every shareholder with more than 1,000 shares have been made an offer, but they cannot reveal who they sold their shares to,all very secret

fact , every shareholder with more than 1,000 shares have been made an offer, but they cannot reveal who they sold their shares to,all very secret

No it's not Hugh Clarke above

No it's not Hugh Clarke above

It may or may not be Hugh Clark , but whoever it is wants it kept quiet by the look of it , at least until he has enough committed sellers. Remember Ian , Clarks name was thrown into the ring by an unidentified person on P&B for what could have been malicious reasons. I believe member(s) of the consortium have also been in contact recently with the same shareholders , or at least some of them !

It may or may not be Hugh Clark , but whoever it is wants it kept quiet by the look of it , at least until he has enough committed sellers. Remember Ian , Clarks name was thrown into the ring by an unidentified person on P&B for what could have been malicious reasons. I believe member(s) of the consortium have also been in contact recently with the same shareholders , or at least some of them !

Billy I don't no any more than the next guy just that Clark's name has crept up. Certainly would not take on-board what a guy wrote on Pie & Bovril just because one person does not like another I'm not judgemental that way. On a positive note Stuart Gilmour could have sold the club on by now , however he has came out and said they were not the right people. On that I trust Stuart and the rest of the consortium will sell to the right people. Also a realist as in not expecting a night in shining silver armour to come in blowing lots of cash.

No they haven't.

Posters have probably picked up on the first post by waldorf34. After the last two posts I dropped an e-mail to a friend in Lovhwinnoch who spent more on shares than he really should have and has been trying to sell for a couple of years. He wrote back and said he still has them and if I can find out the details where he can contact the person ( even third party ) who wants to buy.

So sounds like more sweetie wife tales in this long saga

Posters have probably picked up on the first post by waldorf34. After the last two posts I dropped an e-mail to a friend in Lovhwinnoch who spent more on shares than he really should have and has been trying to sell for a couple of years. He wrote back and said he still has them and if I can find out the details where he can contact the person ( even third party ) who wants to buy.

So sounds like more sweetie wife tales in this long saga

tell the guy you know to contact smisa to sell them his shares, £5 a share i believe is their offer,go on their thread or pm "thewhiteman" for contact details

my understanding is that the club is a private limited company

as such, all transfers of shares must be approved by the board

therefore, while any buy up of shares may be a secret to the saints support at large, it wouldn't be a secret to the board

assuming that is what is happening

my guess is that the number of individual shareholders required to make up the extra 24% is surprisingly low

I wouldn't be surprised if the 51% is already 75%

smisa weren't offering anywhere near £5 by the way

Edited by a50lennyc