Secret Buyers/new Owners - Threads Merged

waldorf34

the reason they are in no rush to sell was they hoped that the great unwashed were back in top flight

so get top dollar for them selves but tough luck they aint coming up and were going down

so drop the price if you want to sell

greedy bastards

But for those greedy bastards do you truly believe we would still have a club to support.

Oh wait, Google the guys name and guess what comes up. Did they not know his name or did they simply forget to Google him? Did SG honestly sit on his hands when that information was there for anyone to see?

Does he think we believe that he only just found out the guys history? Does he think that the buyers wanted to sneak the guy past the SFA when it came to the fit and proper test? So the guy has a history - anything he says can't be believed according to some, yet it seems probable (in my opinion) that they sat down and went through confidential commercial information with this group. Is that really something the club would do if there was public info that one of the buyers was dodgy and would be buying the club? Or is it just possible he was only ever an agent as he claims? Which is more likely?

Perhaps the journalist who reported the story has a better insight to all of this and will let us know. I certainly don't expect transparency about it from the club.

There is no hard evidence that the BoD are actually progressing the sale of the club. In fact when push has come to shove, they appear to have found a reason to turn the offer down and start again. They even turned down a considerable offer from a group representing the fans. Why? With all that has transpired that decision seems completely unbelievable.

When exactly did the journalist report it.

the reason they are in no rush to sell was they hoped that the great unwashed were back in top flight

so get top dollar for them selves but tough luck they aint coming up and were going down

so drop the price if you want to sell

greedy bastards

Horrendous post, that's without referring to the punctuation.

Warning if you are under 18 years of age -

FFS are you for real mate seriously. How can you sell the club on when there is no c**t to buy it. Of course if you are willing to sell to any dodgy f**kwit then thank Christ you are not on the board.

Who in there right mind would want to buy our club after reading this forum ? Too many fans have short memories of what this board did too have a club today. Seriously I'm shocked by some of the posts.

Yes a mistake was made appointing Tommy Craig , that's the thing in football don't make a f**kin mistake , don't dare. Cause see me , Ohi are you f**kin looking while I talk . I never make mistakes , never in my whole f**kin life have I made a mistake life. I'm so f**kin perfect I decided to call myself Dakota7.

Torture , I really feel for the board who work hard behind the scene trying to make things right. Mistakes are made unfortunately these poor guy's are hung out to dry for them. The club is up for sale only to the right people. Try and get that mate it's not bloody rocket science.

Get a grip and pick your toys up.

You are a big child hiding behind your keyboard. We are all entitled to an opinion and in my view the club needs to change hands. We have heard so many stories about nearly selling and letting fans get involved etc but it always falls at the final hurdle. This is the reason why I said what I said. Your reaction lacks class but perhaps it is a slow day in Bute for entertainment

Oh wait, Google the guys name and guess what comes up. Did they not know his name or did they simply forget to Google him? Did SG honestly sit on his hands when that information was there for anyone to see?

You're assuming that the board knew that this guy was involved in the deal from the start.

Oh wait, who is the only person that has said that the board knew he was involved from the start? wink.png

Edited by FTOF

You're assuming that the board knew that this guy was involved in the deal from the start.

Oh wait, who is the only person that has said that the board knew he was involved from the start? wink.png

Well, he said he told Allan Marshall and Stewart. Why not ask them if he's lying. I'd like to think the journo asked, but then who knows.

Warning if you are under 18 years of age - DO NOT READ THIS POST

FFS are you for real mate seriously. How can you sell the club on when there is no c**t to buy it. Of course if you are willing to sell to any dodgy f**kwit then thank Christ you are not on the board.

Who in there right mind would want to buy our club after reading this forum ? Too many fans have short memories of what this board did too have a club today. Seriously I'm shocked by some of the posts.

Yes a mistake was made appointing Tommy Craig , that's the thing in football don't make a f**kin mistake , don't dare. Cause see me , Ohi are you f**kin looking while I talk . I never make mistakes , never in my whole f**kin life have I made a mistake life. I'm so f**kin perfect I decided to call myself Dakota7.

Torture , I really feel for the board who work hard behind the scene trying to make things right. Mistakes are made unfortunately these poor guy's are hung out to dry for them. The club is up for sale only to the right people. Try and get that mate it's not bloody rocket science.

lol.gif

I love the under 18 warning bit followed by the wave of filth. lol.gif

Oh that's made a dreadful, crappy day more tolerable thanks.

You are completely right as always. Considering the BoD have said next to nothing on the matter. If the guy suddenly appeared on the scene long after discussions started why wasn't that mentioned by SG? I need why doesn't he come out and tell us the 'correct' version. Why the silence?

There is something odd going on and I don't think that is the doing of the English consortium.five years, which included a genuine route to fan ownership / control, and nothing to show for it! Somebody needs to explain that.

You are completely right as always. Considering the BoD have said next to nothing on the matter. If the guy suddenly appeared on the scene long after discussions started why wasn't that mentioned by SG? I need why doesn't he come out and tell us the 'correct' version. Why the silence?

There is something odd going on and I don't think that is the doing of the English consortium.five years, which included a genuine route to fan ownership / control, and nothing to show for it! Somebody needs to explain that.

I think I can explain it, the fan ownership model wasn't secure enough and had too many "if" scenarios attached to it. No other bidders were deemed to have had the club's best interest at heart or their bids didn't match the BoD's valuation of the club. Edited by WeeBud

I think I can explain it, the fan ownership model wasn't secure enough and had too many "if" scenarios attached to it. No other bidders were deemed to have had the club's best interest at heart or their bids didn't match the BoD's valuation of the club.

Far fewer ifs than handing ownership to anyone who can borrow against the value of the assets and build up debts the club can't afford. If it was about safeguarding the club, stadium, etc then short of me winning £100 million on the lottery, nothing could beT 10000 Hours bid. It is just a pity it seems to have created division when it set out to hand control to the fans and to get extra monies in at no risk to the club.