Wotte f**king Mess

Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS

Instead of making a fool of yourself on topics where you clearly have no clue, you should simply shut up... and before you shout your mouth of further I would ask that if you are going to make false claims about me that you please provide evidence.

*Insert punchline*

Oh FFS rolleyes.gif

Instead of making a fool of yourself on topics where you clearly have no clue, you should simply shut up. I'm certainly not a pushy parent as anyone who has been involved in the LFDA Leagues at 98's level will tell you and I certainly have no delusions about my own sons ability. Indeed last Sunday he was only a sub for our team against Mill United Colts. David Longwell would no doubt back me up on this too as when I recommended players from our team to St Mirren a few years back not one of the lads was my own son. At no stage have I claimed my son was like "Pele" and before you shout your mouth of further I would ask that if you are going to make false claims about me that you please provide evidence.

Pushy parent.

Helicopter parent.

Take your pick.

Yet again your main life gripe seems to be that nobody considers you or your opinions important enough to actually invoke your suggestions.

No point getting upset with me. The truth hurts but that still makes it the truth.

You need to find contentment elsewhere because it clearly rankles with you that your dream of being an important person isn't happening for you.

Edited by oaksoft

I'm glad I didn't ask a difficult question.

Just thought it would be good to know so that any fellow buds kids don't end up there.

I believe that it wasn't appropriate to answer the question in a public forum. However any parent who has a child considering going to pro youth football should ask to see coach qualifications - indeed I'd suggest that it would be prudent to do that at juvenile level as well

If there really was a club and you didn't make it up or just lie again, I wonder what the Chief Executive of the Scottish Youth Football Association would say if he knew you used his name.

Could that get you into trouble for casting disparaging comments about him on a public forum?

Hardly disparaging however I'm in no way surprised that you are trying again to make mischief in an area you know nothing about.

David Little and Mitch Agnew are well aware of the issues with pro youth football in the North Lanarkshire area and they have spoken about their frustrations across league association meetings over the last five months. Their comments are on public record.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

thought this was about some dutch guy who had packed in his job at the sfa ,,grow up guys

I started the thread. The point is that Wotte was f**king hopeless for Scottish Football. His "initiatives" weren't new to Scottish Football and they haven't developed anything like better talent, but £millions have been squandered in the process - mostly in pursuit of an "elite" academy set up which was more akin to a scatter gun.

As I said on another thread, yesterday I was in Dalkieth watching a 2006 Penicuik side playing fun fours. There was a wee Polish kid playing for one of their teams who appeared to be one of the few able to concentrate for the full 10 minutes during the game. His coach told me after the game that a Celtic scout had already been in asking about him. That's what our game has become. Pro Youth clubs trying to scout kids who haven't learned to tie their laces yet only to dump them when shock of all shocks they don't grow quickly enough or their contemporaries catch up with them in terms as they will do.