Your Supporters' Trust Needs You

millport

Had a look at the website, i want to join and was looking to see what each level of payment means.

Could someone give me a link or a breakdown of what it all means. Cheers

You've obviously been on this page@

http://www.smisa.net/join-the-trust

As far as I know the different payment levels are just that - you can pay whatever you feel you are able to afford - no special benefits accrue to paying a thousand a week... :unsure:

Just being a member is gaining the benefit of solidarity with other Saints fans, which may be useful for a number of reasons, that are suggested by smisa, here:

http://www.smisa.net/about/10-reasons-to-join-smisa

I hope this helps?

Can anyone from SMiSA say if the upturn in membership has continued from a few days ago, and if they have any plans for a bit of a membership drive?

there continues to be a couple of new members every day as well as a few enquiries on the go right now, eg requesting info on some details etc.

although over the previous weekend there was a big uptake of roughly 35 (I posted exact number somewhere else but can't remember exactly)

here's the rough history

Xmas 2013: 65 members

Xmas 2014: 120 members

today 165 members

yes, there will be a continued drive through various internet communications, local press, shareholders info, etc etc, not just for new members but also for continued potential private share purchase, proxy vote etc basically every way possible to strengthen the trusts standing between now and the end of the season including inviting non members to the trust AGM in early April in the hope some will sign up at that point.

there continues to be a couple of new members every day as well as a few enquiries on the go right now, eg requesting info on some details etc.

although over the previous weekend there was a big uptake of roughly 35 (I posted exact number somewhere else but can't remember exactly)

here's the rough history

today 165 members

yes, there will be a continued drive through various internet communications, local press, shareholders info, etc etc, not just for new members but also for continued potential private share purchase, proxy vote etc basically every way possible to strengthen the trusts standing between now and the end of the season including inviting non members to the trust AGM in early April in the hope some will sign up at that point.

Good stuff - thanks for the post, appreciate it.

here's the rough history

today 165 members

My plan is to join over the next few days, but might be worthwhile having some presence outside the ground over the next couple of games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wouldn't pish on this mob if they were on fire..i can see nothing they do for the club.. Seems to be about how much money they can make and save in bank...

maybe if you asked we could tell you what we do, new balls for the academy, new training software for visual training, paying panda clubs seats for the season - none of these are loans they are straightforward donations for our youth, there are many other examples, we do not make any money from anything we do, we use the money from our members donations to help the club, we are registered as a "not for profit" society

If we did not hold money in the bank then there would probably not have been a dome training facility.

Edited by buddiecat

Wouldn't pish on this mob if they were on fire..i can see nothing they do for the club.. Seems to be about how much money they can make and save in bank...

That's good, I'm sure they wouldn't want you to. It's simple, if you don't want to get involved, don't.