Dundee United V St Mirren Spfl Premiership 1/11/14

shull

Fortunately for the cat, it's upstairs and the beer is downstairs.

Is it too early to crack one open?nologo.gif

Look on the bright side mate. In seasons gone by we'd have had a long f**king drive home to suck up after another gutless display. Have a beer!

You were posted missing last week mate tongue.png

Halloween was last night though, Ok for a horror show the night after?

They become available at 10pm every saturday night, last week there was hour long highlights on Alba at the same time so I never bothered.

Cannie be arsed tonight, its too feckin depressing getting humped aw the time. sad.png

Look on the bright side mate. In seasons gone by we'd have had a long f**king drive home to suck up after another gutless display. Have a beer!

Too right!

It's got to the stage that I don't miss anything about the away day experience.

ETA of Estrella Damm bottle opening, 60 seconds..........................

Pretty similar game to our first fixture with them, and the same score too.

We were excellent first half and created a couple of decent half chances. We then concede against the run of play.

We then had two excellent chances to equalise on either side of half time from Goodwin and Drury. We take neither and then we get ran over and United could have scored more in the end. Once we started pushing forward they were carving us open at will.

I'm not surprised United are top of the league, they're a strong side and have so much pace going forward. If they can add consistency they could hopefully stick with Celtic.

Partick Thistle and Accies for us in our next 2 games, feel we need to get 4 points at least from those.

Edited by TopCat

It's got to the stage that I don't miss anything about the away day experience.....

The real shame of it is that we won't be the only away "regulars" that have been scunnered beyond belief by this awful team and have decided to find any alternative.

#craigoot

Edited by DLBud

To think the away day experience is far better than the home day one this season

In terms of performance it may well be. Any further than Kilmarnock and it's a Saturday wasted for me. Even when we won in Perth, I didn't think, "I wish had gone".

Next week I've got the opportunity to meet some mates I've not seen for a while for a session starting in the afternoon.

Season ticket or not, I'm not sure I can be arsed sitting through yet another totally inept performance served up by personnel both on and off the pitch.

In terms of performance it may well be. Any further than Kilmarnock and it's a Saturday wasted for me. Even when we won in Perth, I didn't think, "I wish had gone".

Next week I've got the opportunity to meet some mates I've not seen for a while for a session starting in the afternoon.

Season ticket or not, I'm not sure I can be arsed sitting through yet another totally inept performance served up by personnel both on and off the pitch.

That's exactly how I feel and I'm not even meeting any old mates.

Just listened to McNamara interview. .. he told his players we would press high up the pitch but that we would open up after 60 minutes.

Other managers know how to play us.

Compensating for s lack of reliable defenders has caused us to be too predictable. I also seriously wonder about our fitness.

I am exactly the same next weekend, normally I would go to the game and meet up later, but I'm thinking of just missing the game, doubt I'd miss much.

Whoever used the word apathy was spot on. I've been a ST holder for the best part of 15yrs and this is the first season I have ever seriously contemplated not going to games. It's a struggle to motivate myself to go even knowing I've paid for the game already! Golf? Pints? Cinema? There are other options...!!