John Mcginn

Tam M

With all the doom and gloom these days on here.... thought I'd share this uplifting story about one of our players.

Tonight my Mum won an Unsung Hero award at the Great Scot 2014 awards. I noticed on Twitter that McGinn was there and mentioned that my Mum was there. He messaged me asking what table. Within 5 minutes I had a text from my Dad saying he had just got his picture taken with John McGinn.

Some lad. Whilst we might be pissed off at what is happening at St Mirren just now, things like this reminds me I wouldn't have it any other way.

Why?

We will get a large amount of compensation for him in the summer if he leaves.

I doubt we'd get more in January,

Guess we'll need to wait and see , but this BOD have a history , and your stats will tell you that John's brother left us in January 2010 when we could have kept him until the summer and still received "a large amount of compensation " !

Not really, but its up to the manager to identify that the player isn't ready even if the player is a life long fan and desperate to contribute. You can't blame Thommo for being keen, though I was told he said no.

You seriously think Thommo said no he wasn't ready to play, but played anyway?

Unbelievable :lol:

As usual, everyone's timeline is f**ked. He was asked before the game he started on the bench, he said he felt he couldn't start....so yes, he said no to "Are you ready to start".

Who told you that?

It doesn't make much sense really. You're saying he wasn't asked before he was started the Dunfermline game? That it came as a surprise to him? Surely, if that was the case he would have let Tommy know when he read the teams out?

Who told you that?

It doesn't make much sense really. You're saying he wasn't asked before he was started the Dunfermline game? That it came as a surprise to him? Surely, if that was the case he would have let Tommy know when he read the teams out?

Div told me that, backed up by other whose names I don't know. I'm saying nothing about the Dunfermline game, but again it's up to the management team to decide if a player really is ready.