Forum Regulars?

Is it just me, or have many sensible posters left this site now?

Where are Div (no chats with Brian these days?) Poz, Drew and other long term former posters?

Everyone gone to P&B? Has Twitter etc, overtaken an 'old fashioned' forum like this?

Is it just the numpties left, like me? Should we go too?

Lot of questions, just wondering like..........

Probably, this forum seems to entertain forumites only interested in how many posts they have!

Footy discussions whether you agree or not are a thing of the past.

Just put a one word answer after this and let your posts total go up.

No debate, political discussion, difference of opinion... God forbid.

Probably, this forum seems to entertain forumites only interested in how many posts they have!

Aye

Start a thread Aber and let's get the Forum back on track, if you think it needs to be.

As for " no debate, political discussion, etc " have you seen the Threads in General Nonsense for the past 6 months regarding the Referendum and other things ?

Brighten up our day Aber ? punk.gif

Of course , some forum regulars , have never been away and like to have their input on every thread and they will also start "another great thread" if things get too quiet. .these guys usually have about a million posts. .

Great post !

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just really busy at work at the moment, working ridiculous hours to try and get everything done, so not got a lot of time for chewing the fat about Saints.

I do spend a lot of time on twitter on matchday and on updating the site at the weekend but during the week, too much other stuff going on so not so much.

I think Twitter has definitely cut down our traffic a lot. If you want breaking news, it is one of the best sources of information around.

Of course , some forum regulars , have never been away and like to have their input on every thread and they will also start "another great thread" if things get too quiet. .these guys usually have about a million posts. .

Or anything above 9,490 Posts.....lol.giflol.gif

i know several people who dont post anymore,they have stated that it's always the same old boring shit from the same people, and that they got pissed off with people just disagreeing with anything and everything they have posted - without having good reason,and certain posters reply by using abuse instead of just adding their opinion, e.g. "your a daft cnut, your talking shite,you cant properly use punctuation or spell" and the so called "easily offended" who cry outrage at the slightest wee thing

i know several people who dont post anymore,they have stated that it's always the same old boring shit from the same people, and that they got pissed off with people just disagreeing with anything and everything they have posted - without having good reason,and certain posters reply by using abuse instead of just adding their opinion, e.g. "your a daft cnut, your talking shite,you cant properly use punctuation or spell" and the so called "easily offended" who cry outrage at the slightest wee thing

Gotta agree with that. The trolls seem to be the forum mainstays these days. I've had a couple of posters including one from arbroath who followed every post i made to try and get a rise.... I put it down to their recovery time between frenetic online masturbating sessions, and the low self esteem they have for themselves immediately afterwards.

Gotta agree with that. The trolls seem to be the forum mainstays these days. I've had a couple of posters including one from arbroath who followed every post i made to try and get a rise.... I put it down to their recovery time between frenetic online masturbating sessions, and the low self esteem they have for themselves immediately afterwards.

Has he gone as well?

not many who have been missed by that particular person,he certainly has some kind of mental issue, i can usually put up with most things, but that guys replies and unnecessary pms' made me put him on ignore,others just stop posting because he contributes nothing to a debate and only seems to want to wind people up..

Erm I've been posting here for over 10 years now and it's never been as good as it was........................

I believe I'm even sadder than you.

I've been posting since June 2002.

I think I was the 2nd member to sign up. It went downhill after the next person signed up.........................

Edited by FTOF