St Mirren V Partick Thistle Premiership 8/11/14

shull

You really think there will be less than 3000 for this game?

Really?

There will be a decent Thistle support who will know that a victory will see us trailing in their wake.

Probably around the 4k mark , with under 3k home support going through the motions !

There will be a decent Thistle support who will know that a victory will see us trailing in their wake.

Probably around the 4k mark , with under 3k home support going through the motions !

We had 3200 odd home fans for the Ross County match last week. You really think that over 200 Saints fans will abandon us within a fortnight?

Charity wager?

We had 3200 odd home fans for the Ross County match last week. You really think that over 200 Saints fans will abandon us within a fortnight?

Charity wager?

Charity begins at home mate , I sometimes think about donating but quickly come to my senses !

Any way , you're probably right , we've probably still got around 3k nodding dogs who are prepared to turn up no matter the state of the product. Gilmour and Co will be thankful that the gates are still covering their arses , f**k having to delve into the nest egg , eh ?

I`m working in Dublin next weekend so will not be at the game & you know what ? I`m really not that bothered.mellow.png

Its not the fact that theres a very decent chance we`ll get beat, as a saints fan you have to learn to live with these things. Its more the fact that watching Saints this season has not been an enjoyable experience, i cant remember a weekend when i`ve looked forward to a game or leaving St.Mirren park thinking "that was good!"

This season has been a bore & under the current regime , i cant see this changing any time soon. thumbdown.gif

Charity begins at home mate , I sometimes think about donating but quickly come to my senses !

Any way , you're probably right , we've probably still got around 3k nodding dogs who are prepared to turn up no matter the state of the product. Gilmour and Co will be thankful that the gates are still covering their arses , f**k having to delve into the nest egg , eh ?

So if I attend the game then I'm a nodding dog?

Not sure I get your logic. I'll be there to support the team, doesn't mean I'm happy with the goings on at the club, both at boardroom and the dugout.

So if I attend the game then I'm a nodding dog?

Not sure I get your logic. I'll be there to support the team, doesn't mean I'm happy with the goings on at the club, both at boardroom and the dugout.

Gilmour and Co need a rocket up their collective arses . There's only one way to achieve this , don't go , and then sit back and watch the shit hit the fan !

You think fans that support the team no matter what are nodding dogs?

I'd prefer to call them loyal fans, but each to their own.

We need to get Goodwin back into the middle of the park next week. He looked all over the place yesterday, not criticising but the lack of a holding midfielder means he is dragged out quite a lot, it's is natural instincts.

Whilst Osbourne is still out I'd get Tess infield with Kelly at LB.

Get Goodwin back in front of the defence.

Can see the home crowd turning big time on Tommy if a win is not forthcoming. You can see it on this forum patience is all but run out.

I don't think they will

I knew and i would suspect many others that this season would be a mighty struggle giving the comings and goings in the summer

The manager and players are trying their best apart from a few players they aren't the required standard for the top league

Gilmour and Co need a rocket up their collective arses . There's only one way to achieve this , don't go , and then sit back and watch the shit hit the fan !

Personally, I don't think that's the only way. A few people here and there no attending won't make an impact. Protest? An alternative fans group to what we have?

I don't have the answers and I don't know what I would target first.

We need to get Goodwin back into the middle of the park next week. He looked all over the place yesterday, not criticising but the lack of a holding midfielder means he is dragged out quite a lot, it's is natural instincts.

Whilst Osbourne is still out I'd get Tess infield with Kelly at LB.

Get Goodwin back in front of the defence.

Totally agree. Goodwin is similar to McGregor with his positioning, too often charging out when not required. He could maybe play as a sweeper in a 3 but not as part of a back four.

I think the reality is that our squad isn't strong enough and the gambles that we made in the summer haven't paid off. It only takes one or two class players to lift the team ...... look at the impact Isma had for us. We badly need a commanding centre back and a decent striker. Whether we get that is doubtful but if we don't then it's going to be a long season