St Mirren V Partick Thistle Premiership 8/11/14

shull

Horror result for us tonight at Motherwell.

Its Partick Thistle at home tomorrow Tommy, win or go. No excuses.

We are currently 2nd bottom below a piss poor managerless Motherwell team, not good enough, absolutely dreadful and it shows how bad we are with this clown in charge.

Kello

Naismith Cheesy Tess Kelly

Drury Yaqub

Teale Trialist McLean

Ball

1-0 saints (trialist 85mins)

Trialist plays 84mins in an afro wig and nobody knows who he is till he scores and breaks into a weird robotic dance clap.gif coys

Don't think Crouch is a free agent.

Do think I want some of what you've been drinking!

I have a good feeling about today. A high scoring game with saints coming out on top. Ball had a great game against thistle ate firhill in league game and can see the same again today.

Stay positive buddies and remember to turn up and support the player's. They are a young team and need our backing more than ever. I have had a season ticket at St Mirren for close to 25 years and with the exception of season 1999/2000 I have questioned why I bother putting myself through the constant misery every other Saturday. We will never learn but that's life as a long suffering buddie.

Edited by Mr Zo

I have a good feeling about today. A high scoring game with saints coming out on top. Ball had a great game against thistle ate firhill in league game and can see the same again today.

Stay positive buddies and remember to turn up and support the player's. They are a young team and need our backing more than ever. I have had a season ticket at St Mirren for close to 25 years and with the exception of season 1999/2000 I have questioned why I bother putting myself through the constant misery every other Saturday. We will never learn but that's life as a long suffering buddie.

Good post. This thread was making me want to cry with the hopelessness of life until you lifted the tone.

You'd think a loss today would mathematically confine us to the Championship. In reality it would leave us 2 points from clear safety with 25 games to go.

In saying all that, I don't think we will lose. Seen 210 minutes of Thistle live this season and they really aren't very good. As aren't we right enough, but they're no better.

A defeat today would put Thistle 7 points ahead of us with a game in hand so that's not a scenario worth thinking about. Thistle are not that good and like us are vulnerable at the back. Bottom line is that not having won at home in the league in six attempts isn't good enough and we can't keep going on saying its ok there are still a couple of teams as bad as us. We don't want to be in a three way dog-fight at the bottom of the league as tbh I don't think we have the balls for it.

A defeat today would put Thistle 7 points ahead of us with a game in hand so that's not a scenario worth thinking about. Thistle are not that good and like us are vulnerable at the back. Bottom line is that not having won at home in the league in six attempts isn't good enough and we can't keep going on saying its ok there are still a couple of teams as bad as us. We don't want to be in a three way dog-fight at the bottom of the league as tbh I don't think we have the balls for it.

Yeah, it's certainly a nervous one. at defeat to Thistle opens up a bit of a gap and if County get a result against Killie we really are in a shitty place!

I'm feeling positive though!

Looks like everyone has been on crack this morning. whistling.gif

Would love us to win today but I just can't see it with so many key players out injured. We can't defend and we can't score. Hope I'm proved wrong.

At roughly the same stage last season, just before the Aberdeen game, you could argue that it was injuries and suspensions that saved DL's job. he was forced to play Naismith and Kelly etc. and we escaped the perilous position we were in. Maybe this time it'll be Yaqub or Brown or a couple of others that saves TC's job.

At roughly the same stage last season, just before the Aberdeen game, you could argue that it was injuries and suspensions that saved DL's job. he was forced to play Naismith and Kelly etc. and we escaped the perilous position we were in. Maybe this time it'll be Yaqub or Brown or a couple of others that saves TC's job.

Don't know if I could go a full season watching us under Tommy Craig... my patience is wearing thin at the moment.

<p>

St Mirren

• 28 Kello
  • 02 Naismith
  • 04 McAusland
  • 03 Kelly
  • 22 Tesselaar
  • 08 McLean
  • 14 Reilly
  • 17 Drury
  • 10 Marwood
  • 21 Teale
  • 16 Ball
Substitutes
  • 12 Ridgers
  • 19 Brown
  • 20 Williams
  • 29 Caldwell
  • 30 Baird
  • 32 Mallan
  • 34 Morgan
Despite all the injuries, that's still 11 first team regulars, 5 of which were signed by TC in the summer.