St Mirren V Partick Thistle Premiership 8/11/14

shull

Of our next 4 games .....3 are against Top 4 clubs 16 pts ahead of us (if you assume Celtic get something from 2 in hand)
That's teams who have already got double the amount of points we've managed...double the amount of goals we've scored ...on average half the goals we've conceded ....we're in massive trouble come mid December

Ball is as much use as a lump of wood, half hearted from him every week, Caldwell must be rotten if he can't get a game.

Taking Ball of killed the game for us. We had nothing to offer up front once he went off. He needs support, more bodies joining him in the box.

A number of times he took the 2 centre halves out of play with a near post run only for nobody else to be in the box supporting.

We are rotten, we offer nothing up front. The quality isn't there right through the park and we have nothing on the bench to change it.

I really fear for us.

We're now joint bottom and deservedly so.

I can't see where we are going to get the points to avoid automatic relegation or the play off place.

Not even Thommo can save us IMO.

The only thing that can save us is getting shot of Craig and some quality signings in January. Unfortunately we all know we don't have the money for either.

Please walk Tommy.

The only unusual thing on here is that anyone should be surprised at another defeat. We can't defend or score goals so its not exactly rocket science that we don't win games.

A board who don't want to be there a manager who shouldn't be there an inability to sign a proper centre half and no one who will bag anywhere near the amount of goals Thommo did.

I disagree that there isn't much between the bottom 6. Bottom 5 maybe but we are hopeless and it is really difficult to see where a point never mind 3 is coming from.

Lets be clear. If nothing changes then this team will finish bottom of the league come May. Even during Danny's terrible runs you turned up thinking we could win. Not this team.

Thommo back, centre half signed and manager (along with coaches) relieved of duties is the minimum required. If that doesn't happen then there is no doubt its first division here we come. Surely everyone at the club realises that!!!!!

7 home games and 1 point. What other manager woukd survive?

What other manager wouldn't have the pride in their own ability to say enough's enough...plenty have this season and people respect them a lot more for it than clinging on to an income you just are not earning. Chuck a couple of his players in to that too !

That was dross today and there's not much more you can say. The most worrying thing for me was body language of the players ... No fight, no heart and as someone has already said its hard to see where our next point is coming from.

Well pissed off

That was not an issue , there is `nothing` between us all in bottom 6 ? tongue.png

nothing except a good attitude

a good attitude and some good management

a good attitude, some good management and a central defence

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence and a goal scorer

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer and some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer, some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season and some creativity in midfield

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer, some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season, some creativity in midfield and some support from the board

...but apart from that there's 'nothing' between us and all in the bottom 6

The players no doubt would have been informed Ross County were 3-0 up at half time. To come out after the break and put that performance in tells you a lot about what we have and what we're looking at for the rest of the season.

Worrying times.

Time to log off though, it's Saturday night and I'm going to enjoy it.

nothing except a good attitude

a good attitude and some good management

a good attitude, some good management and a central defence

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence and a goal scorer

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer and some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer, some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season and some creativity in midfield

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer, some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season, some creativity in midfield and some support from the board

...but apart from that there's 'nothing' between us and all in the bottom 6

Indeed ! But topcat keeps telling us 'there's nothing between us in bottom 6'

True if you exclude points. , goal difference, more wins etc

Just got home. Diabolical. Said to my daughter before the game if we lose, we won't be back until things at the club change. My patience with Craig has finally ran out. He's got to go.

Pains me to say it but I have lost interest in going to watch them. I can think of plenty other things to spend my money on that I will enjoy. Why spend money to be miserable.

To top off a crap day I am now on my way to start a 16 hour night shift.

Just got home. Diabolical. Said to my daughter before the game if we lose, we won't be back until things at the club change. My patience with Craig has finally ran out. He's got to go.

Pains me to say it but I have lost interest in going to watch them. I can think of plenty other things to spend my money on that I will enjoy. Why spend money to be miserable.

To top off a crap day I am now on my way to start a 16 hour night shift.

Really couldn't be arsed going in today and now wished I hadn't. Next home game unless there is a change will see crowds at an all time low especially if season ticket holders gave to pay with it being the cup.

Of our next 4 games .....3 are against Top 4 clubs 16 pts ahead of us (if you assume Celtic get something from 2 in hand)

That's teams who have already got double the amount of points we've managed...double the amount of goals we've scored ...on average half the goals we've conceded ....we're in massive trouble come mid December

Actually, after less than 1/3 of the season we have 4 clubs (including Celtic) who have got three times as many points as us - 5 if you add Aberdeen picking up points from their game in hand.

As for there not being much between the bottom 6 teams... St Johnstone are 6 points and 6 goals better off than us, Partick Thistle are 7 points and 13 goals better off than us and have a game in hand, and Killie are 12 points and 11 goals better off than us which just leave us comparable with Ross County and Motherwell.

Think that's par for dozens if not hundreds...the club is slowly killing itself.....and what sort of memories and desire to come support the club are we giving youngsters.....imagine having brought a youngster to our last 7 home games (if they'd come with you after 2 or 3) a single goal and a single point......that's not going to attract a single waivering fan and if you were a player looking in would you move to that. DIRE and yet they sit and do absolutely nothing about it.