St Mirren V Partick Thistle Premiership 8/11/14

shull

poor game poor performance, manager will probably say little between both teams and they got rub of green/luck with goal as kello should have saved

Biggest disappointment was apathy in crowd and team its almost like no one cares, watched TC on sidelines as he was unmoved whole game surely he can see hes lost team, be man and do a McCall

Major surgery needed to save the patient I,m afraid. How many shots on target did saints have today? I would usually be optimistic that we have a squad to just pull us out the fire, however I feel that this season we don't have the quality. I think the only way out of this mess would be a new manger ASAP and an injection of money for the transfer window, other wise it will be a painfull season with relagation a certainty.

Biggest disappointment was apathy in crowd and team its almost like no one cares,

yes dissapointing but understandable at the fans frustration as our club looses motivation and drive year on year, It's the outcome of the apathy of the team due to the apathy of the management team due to the apathy of the board, or rather the consortium because the board is the consortium

our board is only made up of people who want out, how about getting others on the board and inject some enthusiasm and investment, the consortium can still try and sell their shares but it doesn't mean they still need to have complete control of the club and be the only ones calling the shots

im impressed with those that continue to support our team and club whether fans going to matches, people who volunteer, and sponsors that still input their money because it's becoming more difficult to be motivated to do so every week

einstiens

theory of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome

I am now beyond the angry stage and am in the resigned stage. Even Thommo would struggle as we hardly create one decent chance in a game never mind have shots on target.

The one and only bright spot for me was Tess's performance. I thought he looked assured at centre-back and tried to pass the ball far forward to set up moves instead of the stupid tipppy-tappy stuff from Cheesy / Goodwin to Mclean that we normally get. Onwards and downwards :)

nothing except a good attitude

a good attitude and some good management

a good attitude, some good management and a central defence

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence and a goal scorer

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer and some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer, some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season and some creativity in midfield

a good attitude, some good management, a central defence, a goal scorer, some leadership from a captain who isn't suspended half the season, some creativity in midfield and some support from the board

...but apart from that there's 'nothing' between us and all in the bottom 6

Goodwin isn't the captain but I understand the sentiment. Did nobody else think teale is absolutely 100% past it based on that today?

For the first time in my life I took a comp for a home game. I don't think I'd even take one for the next home game. I have absolutely no appetite for it at the moment. I'm not even that pissed off about today as I think I was probably expecting it unfortunately.

Just back. Thought we were comfortable im the first half against what I thought was an average Thistle side. We were woeful in the second half and felt that the subs particularly the young guy Morgan wad just made to save Craig's face. I know we have players out but why was Osbourne signed given his injury record.Craig's time is now well and truly up.

Disappointed again. Kinda pissed off.

Was going to type a big speel but canna be arsed.

The international break might see the injury situation improve and maybe some changes at Greenhill Road, maybe.

Keeping the faith.

Just one thing, the BBC report said that Caldwell replaced the tiring Ball - after 55mins!! And it's only effin November!

Goodwin isn't the captain but I understand the sentiment. Did nobody else think teale is absolutely 100% past it based on that today?

For the first time in my life I took a comp for a home game. I don't think I'd even take one for the next home game. I have absolutely no appetite for it at the moment. I'm not even that pissed off about today as I think I was probably expecting it unfortunately.

Last week and today Teale has played in a bizarre position tucked inside. Rarely available down the wing the last two weeks. We'd need to ask the manager what's going on with that.

Yesterday I posted that we should turn up and support the team.

Today I had the misfortune to witness what I thought was one of the most inept performances I have ever seen from a St Mirren team.

Some have stated that Thistle edged it today - they were not at the same game that I was at!

Despite scoring only once the Jags were miles ahead of us in almost every aspect of the game. They moved the ball around with much more purpose and skill and were faster, stronger and generally fitter and bigger than our guys and yet are only average themselves by SPFL standards.

Yesterday I tried to be positive - today, like the great majority on here, I find it difficult to see where our next point is going to come from.

We are just not good enough for this division and we might even struggle next season in the league below us. In fact we struggled to beat Morton (who are two leagues below us) in the Renfrewshire Cup Final.

It's great the difference a day makes!

Tremendously disgusting from the whole of St.Mirren today. The only good thing i could pick was Tess at CB, he played reasonably well today i guess at a massive push. Much better than Thud & Blunder that we've had to endure most weeks anyway.

What were those substitutions all about? f**king unbelievable. Ross Caldwell tried to trap the ball and it bounced TWENTY yards away from him at one point. So bad it was hilarious.

I haven't heard fans chant for a manager to 'Get to f**k' since the Coughlin days. Even MacPherson & Lennon who both ended up horrendous didn't receive the song treatment from the faithful.

Time to go Tommy. You now have a managerial record of - 40 games, lost 29 and drawn 7.... Thats a ludicrous record. f**k off.