Motherwell

alanmurray24

Might not be related to the financial issues, but Dempster and McCall were clearly doing good jobs, at least McCall was until the last few weeks.

The fact they've both left, the team is clearly struggling, they have no chairman and several Well fans across social media are extremely worried about the clubs financial plight, it doesn't exactly bode well for them.

As little as a month ago I would have said there was no real chance of them being relegated. I certainly wouldn't say that now.

I'd say the Well fans have reason to be concerned about the financial situation.

The Well Society has helped Motherwell meet a cash-flow problem in both of the last two years and is aiming to raise money to make sure the club meets another potential shortage of income in the second half of this season if the shares are not sold elsewhere in the intervening period.

The club lost a combined £780,000 in the two seasons 2011-13 and has predicted a loss for last season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29861718

Most fan groups fund raise after the shit hits the fan but Well have been preparing for it for 2 years.

I'd say the Well fans have reason to be concerned about the financial situation.

Most fan groups fund raise after the shit hits the fan but Well have been preparing for it for 2 years.

I'd certainly much rather be a Saints fan than a Well fan right now.

Worrying times at Fir Park.

I'd certainly much rather be a Saints fan than a Well fan right now.

Worrying times at Fir Park.

Like the worrying times we heard about for years at Killie while they've consistantly outbid us on players even poaching a couple of our own and sit pretty in the top 6, 12pts ahead of us.

Worrying times only ever seem to have implications for us.

Those in charge at Fir Park presently would be f*cking insane to entertain this ............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2829367/Nolberto-Solano-line-Motherwell-job-consortium-takes-control-Scottish-club.html

Only need to look back at Raith, Livvy, Dundee, Hearts and a few others.

Edited by shull

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...