St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup 29/11/14

shull

In the event of a draw on Saturday the replay wll be next Tuesday, December 2nd.

Now THAT would be a small away support thumbdown.gif

Div , we always appreciate your input , however it's not sympathy the fans require , it's action !

Something positive from the leadership is required and dispensing with our manager should be top of the agenda , not excuse , not sympathy.

I still think we'll win on Saturday.

When is the Draw for the next round ?

I widnae mind us playing Spartans or Morton.

Definitely wouldnt want to play Morton with the state we're in at the moment.

Morton are top of their division and can actually score a goal.

Sorry, for all those that don't know what a goal is, please feel free to ask Tommy tomorrow night at the Q&A night.

Edited by Stevie88

Well, with such an uninspired build to a cup game , a dour uninspired fixture looms, a fiasco of an agm, expectations at their lowest ebb , manager getting pelters from all sides, misery amongst the support and a resignation to the most shit of seasons, I'm expecting nothing more than to successfully procure a hot steak n gravy pie, comfort food, I reckon I'll need it. Think there will be plenty spare as I see the crowd struggle to get to 2500.

As for the game, hell only knows, maybe in true ST Mirren style we'll perform, maybe even get a result (!) suppose we can all but hope.

As usual, it's still as always, unconditional love, Come ye Saints !!!!!