St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup 29/11/14

shull

Won't be able to make this one due to family commitments. Thank fook! Mrs Zo away to London and can't be arsed hassling grandparents to babysit kids for a few hours while I depress myself watch us get smoked by a very poor Inverness side. A really sad state of affairs. :-(

I think the standard of team in the top flight this season is actually very poor and can't believe we haven't been able to assemble a squad to compete.

A mate text yesterday saying we had allegedly only sold 78 tickets. This can't be right. Can it?

Anyway Inverness to win 5-0 and Tommy still not chucking it.

A mate text yesterday saying we had allegedly only sold 78 tickets. This can't be right. Can it?

I can only pray there is a modicum of truth in this as I feel the lack of feet treading the steps is the only thing this BoD will listen for and will react to. IF even that stirs them.

I was at that game smile.png

Over 27,000 at that game !

Fans locked outside tae

We lost in extra time 2-3 ?

I was there too , I would have queued for hours to watch that team of ours then . I wouldn't open the curtains if the current lot were playing out my back door !

Will certainly be interesting to compare the attendance on Saturday to our last 4th round home tie on a Saturday. That was against Brechin in 2012 and the crowd was 2363, with 220 away fans.

The result I fear most in this one is a draw. A Tuesday evening jaunt to Inverness in December to almost certainly see us lose is not very appealing...

Will certainly be interesting to compare the attendance on Saturday to our last 4th round home tie on a Saturday. That was against Brechin in 2012 and the crowd was 2363, with 220 away fans.

The result I fear most in this one is a draw. A Tuesday evening jaunt to Inverness in December to almost certainly see us lose is not very appealing...

ive booked 2 days off just incase of the dreaded draw must be mad

I can honestly see something not much over the 1000 mark....I really think people are that sickened....for so many season ticket holders it's that chance to re-assess and think OK I've paid for the year yet again on that optimism that like Inverness, St Johnstone, Accies etc maybe, just maybe this might be our year to have that little good spell especially with 2 teams new from the lower league......but having seen a 3rd or 4th year of penny pinching gambling that we might not be the worst and sat through 7 games now and seen 3 goals and 1 single point picked up I think 60-70% are thinking ...Naaa not today I'm not paying £18 to sit and watch that this week.

3 or 4 years successive cuts have left us with barely a decent Championship team and with money tighter than ever and more options to pick

people just aren't going to choose to sit through the garbage being put before them as representing their team.