Sign in to follow this  
shull

St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup 29/11/14

SMFC 1 ICTFC 0

Crowd - 2487

WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO HAMPDEN HIP HIP HIP HOORAY !!!

You've either been overdoing it on the industrial strength benylin or you've been gargling wood alcohol either way you need a rub down with a paisley express in a dark room for an hour

Edited by murray street

I'm sure there will be a couple of thousand there. The fact is even many of those who have been feeling pissed off since last Saturday will wake up on the day, realise it is the Scottish Cup and head along hoping for the best.

In the event of a draw on Saturday the replay wll be next Tuesday, December 2nd.

Now THAT would be a small away support thumbdown.gif

Div , we always appreciate your input , however it's not sympathy the fans require , it's action !

Something positive from the leadership is required and dispensing with our manager should be top of the agenda , not excuse , not sympathy.

Looks like Thommo will be in the squad.

Clutching at straws if we think a 36 year old is going to come back in and hit the ground running and save the day.

Bloody grim, shows you how bad the signings of Marwood, Ball and Caldwell have been.

heard on Saturday,mcginn,wylde,plummer,osboure and thommo would all have played on Saturday if the game had been on grass,so will expect a full squad ,no excuses and a win ,,I will be there to witness it and tell my grandchildren all about it ,(f**k someone wake me up )

There may be 700 odd tickets sold now but at the weekend they had sold only around 80. That's a fact. Whether that is significant or not a week before a game is another discussion but the amount of posters who have subsequently said they won't be going suggests the attendance might barely make 4 figures.

I still think we'll win on Saturday.

When is the Draw for the next round ?

I widnae mind us playing Spartans or Morton.

Definitely wouldnt want to play Morton with the state we're in at the moment.

Morton are top of their division and can actually score a goal.

Sorry, for all those that don't know what a goal is, please feel free to ask Tommy tomorrow night at the Q&A night.

Edited by Stevie88

Looks like Thommo will be in the squad.

He should be wrapped in cotton wool, get 5-10 mins max regardless of the score, and kept for the next league match. St Johnstone at home.

All we need is him rushed back in another cup game and a repeat of last time...

i think we have the same idea not to rush him

we need him to last the rest off the season

not just to play him to get fans off TC back think of the long term points is what we need not a run in cup

at this time

Edited by mad saint 2

Can't believe TC would even consider playing Thommo. They are the most physical side in the division and the last game was pretty meaty between us.

Give him another week training them a run against the fakes.