St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup 29/11/14

shull

My mate spoke to Thommo today and he said he's fit to play.

Fit to start and fit to play are different things. To have the sharpness to play against fresh defenders after being out for so long would be hard for anyone. Never mind a 36 year old against such a well drilled and physical defence as ICT have.

Save from his 45 minute appearance against Dunfermline - which set him back again - Thommo hasn't kicked a ball for over 6 months.

I think it should be 20 minutes tomorrow when the defenders are tiring, 30 next week, 60 the week after... Don't rush him.

Hopefully I've jinxed it and he starts and scores a first half hat trick...

Fit to start and fit to play are different things. To have the sharpness to play against fresh defenders after being out for so long would be hard for anyone. Never mind a 36 year old against such a well drilled and physical defence as ICT have.

Save from his 45 minute appearance against Dunfermline - which set him back again - Thommo hasn't kicked a ball for over 6 months.

I think it should be 20 minutes tomorrow when the defenders are tiring, 30 next week, 60 the week after... Don't rush him.

Hopefully I've jinxed it and he starts and scores a first half hat trick...

I agree.

I was simply passing on some information, as opposed to expressing my opinion, for a change.whistling.gif