Odds To Finish Bottom

Griff

Just checked bet365 and they are offering the following odds on teams finishing bottom of the SPL

Ross County 6/5

St Mirren 9/4

Motherwell 9/2

Partick Thistle 10/1

Thinking Motherwell might be the team to have a wee flutter on .

Are we not bad odds at 9/4 , bearing in mind we have loads of injuries and a tiny squad .

Just checked bet365 and they are offering the following odds on teams finishing bottom of the SPL

Ross County 6/5

St Mirren 9/4

Motherwell 9/2

Partick Thistle 10/1

Thinking Motherwell might be the team to have a wee flutter on .

Are we not bad odds at 9/4 , bearing in mind we have loads of injuries and a tiny squad .

The Motherwell financial support/throwing yer money away group should put all their money on themselves going down instead of trying to keep Well up.

The money earned at 9/2 would be a big help in the lower division.

Excellent bet

hardly - last job for TC so not looking to go elsewhere. 2 yr deal and a club that can't afford to pay him off, and who wouldn't know what to do with the 2 coaches that would be surplus but who have player contracts.All in all TC is going nowhere and only a fool would bet on him either walking or being sacked, regardless of results.

hardly - last job for TC so not looking to go elsewhere. 2 yr deal and a club that can't afford to pay him off, and who wouldn't know what to do with the 2 coaches that would be surplus but who have player contracts.All in all TC is going nowhere and only a fool would bet on him either walking or being sacked, regardless of results.

Surely it will be in Tommy's contract that if certain targets aren't met then he will get the sack, not costing the club an arm and a leg. In any job if you're not performing to the expected level then your job with be under threat.

7s the Stoolmen with Corals seems too big. Craig is red hot fav at 5/4 to be next manager out I see according to oddschecker

Logic would dictate that Craig would be favourite for the sack. The two clubs below us have both seen managers leave while those above us are all in a decent position.

Logic would dictate that Craig would be favourite for the sack. The two clubs below us have both seen managers leave while those above us are all in a decent position.

4 points ahead constitutes a decent position? The 3 clubs above us are all struggling too. Fakes are in free fall while Partick are hardly setting the heather on fire. I wouldn't rule out Dundee either. All squads go through a bad run and maybe (wishful thinking) we are having ours now and things will improve after the next transfer window. I know, but other than trying positive thinking, what is the alternative other than the Samaritans?

Surely it will be in Tommy's contract that if certain targets aren't met then he will get the sack, not costing the club an arm and a leg. In any job if you're not performing to the expected level then your job with be under threat.

I doubt anything that specific would be in the contract and even if it was it would only be enforcable at the end of the season

4 points ahead constitutes a decent position? The 3 clubs above us are all struggling too. Fakes are in free fall while Partick are hardly setting the heather on fire. I wouldn't rule out Dundee either. All squads go through a bad run and maybe (wishful thinking) we are having ours now and things will improve after the next transfer window. I know, but other than trying positive thinking, what is the alternative other than the Samaritans?

I can't see Archibald being sacked by Thistle or Hartley by Dundee. Like I say, the two clubs below us have parted with their managers, so obviously the manager of the third bottom club with be favourite.