Billy Mehmet

Recently heard he has been released by his recent club in the Far East.

For me in our current predicament he could do a job until Thommo is back cause a don't believe the others so far have shown to be good enough.

If we could find the budget to sign him do you think bringing the big man back would be worth a shot?

I think Mehmet was a class player who gave everything for the club, but he was not an out and out striker. While he did score goals (and a few very important ones at that) the fact that he wasn't bagging 15-20 a season made him a failure in the eyes of quite a few of our supporters. I'd have him back in a minute - he's far better than Ball, Marwood and Caldwell.

Recently heard he has been released by his recent club in the Far East.

For me in our current predicament he could do a job until Thommo is back cause a don't believe the others so far have shown to be good enough.

If we could find the budget to sign him do you think bringing the big man back would be worth a shot?

I posted this on the speculation thread yesterday, seen it on twitter.

Would definitely take Mehmet back at saints. Would be a better acquisition than any of Tommy's forward signings.

Guest TPAFKATS

f**k me, is it transfer window time already?

Have we regressed so far as a club that we want to sign a non scoring striker who has been travelling the footballing wilderness since leaving us?

f**k me, is it transfer window time already?

Have we regressed so far as a club that we want to sign a non scoring striker who has been travelling the footballing wilderness since leaving us?

Also matured and is in his peak years as a striker.

By all accounts had a decent goal scoring record in his travels.

Billy would walk into our side easily ahead of Marwood, Ball & Caldwell. I would happily swap all 3 for him

Also matured and is in his peak years as a striker.

By all accounts had a decent goal scoring record in his travels.

Billy would walk into our side easily ahead of Marwood, Ball & Caldwell. I would happily swap all 3 for him

Financially so would the board right now.

Would take Billy back in a heartbeat. He himself said he did not regard himself as an out-an-out striker but his goal success in the Far East has maybe changed his mind. He is a good footballer with a great work ethic. Sign him. NOW. smile.png

With Sonny , I concur. .

. .is it likely happen tho'. .

is it fuck .