Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

I reckon this is the weekend we will go bottom, I can't see us taking anything against Hamilton, and I think Ross County will get at least a point in Perth.

I can see County winning in Perth, we'll be sunk at the bottom come Christmas unless the board admit there mistake and replace the clown in charge.

sorry to say its they first time in every ,support our club that i dont care about this game ,in the years gone bye even when we lost on a saturday by time i got home i would be looking forward to the next game no mater what the previous one had been .but now sorry i dont a dam if we lose ,just another one in a long line.of defeats

the board not change anything ,so im slowly losing that bit of faith in our club,

sorry but it has taken a while for me to feel this way, been a fan for over 35years like many on hear been through lows and highs ,home and away ,abroad ,but now feel that this season is turning into a train wreck before my eyes

dont think i can thake a whole season of this garbage on and off the field

saint mirren till they die,

sorry to say its they first time in every ,support our club that i dont care about this game ,in the years gone bye even when we lost on a saturday by time i got home i would be looking forward to the next game no mater what the previous one had been .but now sorry i dont a dam if we lose ,just another one in a long line.of defeats

the board not change anything ,so im slowly losing that bit of faith in our club,

sorry but it has taken a while for me to feel this way, been a fan for over 35years like many on hear been through lows and highs ,home and away ,abroad ,but now feel that this season is turning into a train wreck before my eyes

dont think i can thake a whole season of this garbage on and off the field

saint mirren till they die,

I was talking to a guy in Paisley today , he was a member of the Junior Supporters before I was , he said he was there at the meeting with his dad when the JS was formed around 1970. He's a guy I associate with being a lifelong fan through thick and thin. He said to me today "I don't care any more , the club is f**ked ". I never thought I wold hear him say that , but the apathy now surrounding the club has to be got rid of now , before it really is too late !

I was talking to a guy in Paisley today , he was a member of the Junior Supporters before I was , he said he was there at the meeting with his dad when the JS was formed around 1970. He's a guy I associate with being a lifelong fan through thick and thin. He said to me today "I don't care any more , the club is f**ked ". I never thought I wold hear him say that , but the apathy now surrounding the club has to be got rid of now , before it really is too late !

unfortunately I think the apathy is stemming from the boardroom down.

Just heard tommy on the radio - sounds a beaten man. Seems to be laying all our troubles on strikers not scoring and need to practice crossing balls into box...is that not what professional players are expected to do at training?? I think the defenders are getting off lightly from any criticism anytime I hear him!!

Motivation??! I think TC would struggle to motivate a lottery winner to take the day off his work to pick up his big cheque!!

Can only see a home win on Saturday

Just heard tommy on the radio - sounds a beaten man. Seems to be laying all our troubles on strikers not scoring and need to practice crossing balls into box...is that not what professional players are expected to do at training?? I think the defenders are getting off lightly from any criticism anytime I hear him!!

Motivation??! I think TC would struggle to motivate a lottery winner to take the day off his work to pick up his big cheque!!

Can only see a home win on Saturday

TC blaming the strikers yet he is the 1 that signed Marwood, Ball and Caldwell, the guy is a muppet.

What is the script with Osborne, is he anywhere near fitness? With no pace in central defence we need a strong defensive midfield player in there to protect the back four and a lot of our problems are coming from not having this in place. I'd also push Reilly up front as he can't do any worse than Ball, Caldwell or Marwood - the experiment to turn him into a midfield maestro ain't worked and I'm afraid it was never going to!

What is the script with Osborne, is he anywhere near fitness? With no pace in central defence we need a strong defensive midfield player in there to protect the back four and a lot of our problems are coming from not having this in place. I'd also push Reilly up front as he can't do any worse than Ball, Caldwell or Marwood - the experiment to turn him into a midfield maestro ain't worked and I'm afraid it was never going to!

According to TC, it is very much the same injury list as the Thistle game