A G M

Why did he sign unproven shite like Marwood when proven spl players like Clarkson was available?

I'd be very reluctant to highlight that Brian Marwood is James' dad and works for Man City, who we've loaned players from. So, I'll just say that google states Brian Marwood is James' father. We also just so happen to have City players on loan.

I'd be very reluctant to highlight that Brian Marwood is James' dad and works for Man City, who we've loaned players from. So, I'll just say that google states Brian Marwood is James' father. We also just so happen to have City players on loan.

If one was paranoid, one might think that Marwood senior would only help us get the Man Shitty boys if we did his lad a favour. But that couldn't be right, could it?

Any word on bringing the fans closer, surely SMISA deserve a seat at the table. How about a motion to setup a financial fund, seeing as we're xxK short on the playing budget. Though, that makes me assume we're paying some players waaaaaaaay too much.

Edited by TsuMirren