A G M

Guest TPAFKATS

For a man with nothing to say on Saturday, wee Tommy wouldn't let it go tonight. Kept coming back on with answers when it might have been better to stay quiet. Ended a wee bit sour when a shareholder made an alleged snide comment about the manager after he had answered his question. I couldn't hear the comment, the chairman gave a stinging rebuke followed by an empassioned plea to get behind team in times of turmoil.

Why did he sign unproven shite like Marwood when proven spl players like Clarkson was available?

That question was asked.... he hoped Thomogod would coach him and Ball into players that could score. Essentially his pre-season plan was all about Thomo and he says himself it was a mistake. Utterly insane IMO it's like school football get the ball to the best player and let them run amok. This is the SPFL we needed experience to partner our aging talisman, we are now left with strikers that are simply not finishers.

Overall this was a bit more cutting / to-the-point than most I've been to in the last 15 years - no wonder. Some tough, honest questions asked, were they answered well... tbh, I felt not always. Last question of the night was in poor taste tbh.

On the sale of the club, still feel we are in limbo there.

For a man with nothing to say on Saturday, wee Tommy wouldn't let it go tonight. Kept coming back on with answers when it might have been better to stay quiet. Ended a wee bit sour when a shareholder made an alleged snide comment about the manager after he had answered his question. I couldn't hear the comment, the chairman gave a stinging rebuke followed by an empassioned plea to get behind team in times of turmoil.

How f**king dare he give a stinging rebuke to anyone and empassioned plea for anything. He's been in absolute hiding this season in the face of severe and wholly warranted criticism.

That question was asked.... he hoped Thomogod would coach him and Ball into players that could score. Essentially his pre-season plan was all about Thomo and he says himself it was a mistake. Utterly insane IMO it's like school football get the ball to the best player and let them run amok. This is the SPFL we needed experience to partner our aging talisman, we are now left with strikers that are simply not finishers.

Overall this was a bit more cutting / to-the-point than most I've been to in the last 15 years - no wonder. Some tough, honest questions asked, were they answered well... tbh, I felt not always. Last question of the night was in poor taste tbh.

What was the last question?

What was asked?

Guest TPAFKATS

Unfortunately after tonight I'm even less convinced by his abilities to succeed as our manager than before.

On a positive he would welcome any supporter to Ralston to observe all the work the players do and have lunch with him afterwards (on a Friday)

Free lunch!!!

Unfortunately after tonight I'm even less convinced by his abilities to succeed as our manager than before.

On a positive he would welcome any supporter to Ralston to observe all the work the players do and have lunch with him afterwards (on a Friday)

Free lunch!!!

What will he have - humble pie?

How f**king dare he give a stinging rebuke to anyone and empassioned plea for anything. He's been in absolute hiding this season in the face of severe and wholly warranted criticism.

It wasn't simply criticism, he was given plenty, deserved the lot and had basic answers - I am no supporter of his but that last mark was below the belt, it was down right rude verging on vulgar tbh.

Free lunch!!!

Might take him up on that I'd be genuinely interested to see what they do in training because it seems like we don't work on things like corners and free kicks, plus apparently we only started shooting practise last week!

It was a rather uncomfortable night for all concerned.

For the first time, I saw hands raised against Gilmour continuing in his position.

George Campbell looked like he was going to have a square go with someone outside.

Tommy Craig babbled nonsense and near the end made reference to the 18 months left on his contract.

I reckon the only people that supported TC in that room were the board themselves.

Oh dear. Oh dear.

Guest TPAFKATS

Might take him up on that I'd be genuinely interested to see what they do in training because it seems like we don't work on things like corners and free kicks, plus apparently we only started shooting practise last week!

Funnily enough it was first mentioned in response to a question about set pieces and how poor we are at taking and defending.