A G M

Ladies and gents for all their outstanding achievements. We have a BoD hell bent on the cheap/temporary option at whatever cost to the clubs future. Now i suggest is the time to rally together and ask them to hand over the reins for a staggered repayment of their original investment.

How else will the club have a chance of moving forward?

Guest TPAFKATS

Yeah, I don't see what was snide or vulgar about the question.

It was the response later following an answer from TC.

Didn't hear the snide, vulgar response but a few people near the questioner applauded SG when he chastised him.

I would like to see the old Supras 'Unacceptable ' banner rolled out at the start and end of the games & a 'Tommy out' banner also as those would make the papers / tv and in turn all journalists will ask at every pre/post match interview about them !

Fans should up the ante on this now , as it's clear the club won't :(

I might be at the Fans Council Q&A with TC tomorrow.

Anything not covered there that I can ask for them tomorrow?

i wouldn't hold much hope that you will get asking questions,usually questions are set beforehand for fans council meetings, it's mainly about voting on who takes the chair etc, for the next year anyway, not a q&a session

I might be at the Fans Council Q&A with TC tomorrow.

Anything not covered there that I can ask for them tomorrow?

If 700 fans paid £10 a month, at least covering the supposed squad slot we're down, what would the club give as a thank you? - They could put that to the board. Aside from that, seriously why bother? Everything else is small potatoes or cloak and dagger.

Just back , I asked tommy a lot of questions tonight and it was myself that made the comment at the end , all I said was that he was a good coach not a manager in my opinion , then he said he thought long and hard about accepting the job , I then said I wish u never. Maybe it was over the top but that's my opinion and the way I feel although in retrospect perhaps I should have went tomorrow rather than tonight , overall I was unimpressed with Tommys answers , he admitted his signings have been failures , Infact he held his hands up to most things at the end of the day he is completely inept to be the manager of our club and he demonstrated that tonight

Just back , I asked tommy a lot of questions tonight and it was myself that made the comment at the end , all I said was that he was a good coach not a manager in my opinion , then he said he thought long and hard about accepting the job , I then said I wish u never. Maybe it was over the top but that's my opinion and the way I feel although in retrospect perhaps I should have went tomorrow rather than tonight , overall I was unimpressed with Tommys answers , he admitted his signings have been failures , Infact he held his hands up to most things at the end of the day he is completely inept to be the manager of our club and he demonstrated that tonight

Well done , some people find directness hard to accept.

You didn't swear , it wasn't rude , you shared your thoughts , you said wha many people think.

Cheers !

Why on earth would the players play for him? He basically says 5 aren't gold enough as 6 are coming back then admits they're failures. Meanwhile, we have St Johnstone, Motherwell and Dundee at home next month...not expecting anything from either.

you got a stinging rebuke for that ? i was expecting to hear that you had called him some name or other or had told him to eff off etc, and if that is all you said then the rebuke was possibly a bit of drama which caused deflection and an excuse to end proceedings, a quite often used tactic in meetings - find a patsy shout at him and get your fanboys to applaud - and exit stage left

Edited by buddiecat

Cheers perhaps I could have been a bit more respectful of him but after his lack of respect for us in his interview on Saturday I thought bugger it

You shared an honest opinion , it was direct , no bullshit , you weren't rude.

If people found that uncomfortable , then perhaps they don't feel as bad about Tommy as they thought.

Tommy still has to go , fact.