A G M

Naw mate,the way you fired in your "I wish you hadn't" was silly.If you'd had the bawz to stand up and say loudly "with respect,I wish you hadn't" I'd have been the 1st one applauding but you went down the sneaky route.

The rest of your performance was fine. smile.png

Really, that your opinion pal, this club is a mess, no direction, no ambition and now we need to watch our Ps and Qs. Shame we are not in Columbia, the guy TC has one payday left- US

There doesn't appear to much goodwill towards Craig in the football community which is strange as they normally close ranks during these times.

I was thinking this the other day too. The papers seem to be having a field day with his ineptitude, ex players and pundits rounding on him. Makes me think he's perhaps got a few chickens coming home to roost.

That was another embarassment for the Board.....

Some guy asked the question about roof top advertising and was told they'd tried every airline and got nowhere.The only thing they got out of it was a partnership with Jet2 which helped with the pre season trip.

The guy came back to the Board and said something along the line of "my mate is a Manager with an American Airline(I can't remember which one) and he is very interested in roof advertising" You should have seen the look on their faces before one of them stammered on about getting the guys contact details.

Ffs........that does not surprise me in the slightest. I always thought the board , well certainly some of the directors had a bit of gravitas and a bit of guile and business nous about them , if not some professionalism, but it appears to be hugely lacking. I suppose a direct comparison with say ,Roy McGregor at Ross County, and you get the measure or MR Campbell et al .........

What has recently been revealed in the wash up from the agm is seemingly a fair bit of simmering contempt for St MIrren fans held by some of the board Members........that is very telling given our current predicament.

It was also mentioned about adverts for an event in Sept 13 which are still up on toilet walls."Oh,we didn't know that,they'll be down for Saturday"

Surely they should have known this or do the Directors not go any further than the Main Stand?

I couldn't give a shit about Tommy, he isn't bothered about the fans and has nothing to say to us.

I actually felt sorry for him last night, he just looked and sounded so uncomfortable and out his depth.

When he stated that he is going to london in next few weeks to speak to a centre half, just 20/30minutes after Stewart Gilmour had said as it stands its unlikely there is money for more players made him look like a bit of a joke figure.

If something doesnt give soon the whole situation between manager, BoD and fans will become extremely sour.

I cant make it tonight, but i think it will be even more brutal.

I actually felt sorry for him last night, he just looked and sounded so uncomfortable and out his depth.

When he stated that he is going to london in next few weeks to speak to a centre half, just 20/30minutes after Stewart Gilmour had said as it stands its unlikely there is money for more players made him look like a bit of a joke figure.

If something doesnt give soon the whole situation between manager, BoD and fans will become extremely sour.

I cant make it tonight, but i think it will be even more brutal.

I think he will get ripped to shreds , there will be a couple of hundred angry fans wanting answers and going by what i've been reading on this thread he has none.

Guest TPAFKATS

Re the smisa offer of 50k investment for shares. I don't know the full details however my interpretation is that in addition to not being able to underwrite another share issue, the board wouldn't be investing this money in the club if they sold their shares to smisa.

This is understandable as they are looking to sell shares and recoup their previous investments.

It was also mentioned about adverts for an event in Sept 13 which are still up on toilet walls."Oh,we didn't know that,they'll be down for Saturday"

Surely they should have known this or do the Directors not go any further than the Main Stand?

My mates band was playing that event so they would have been happy for the free advertising at leastthumbup2.gif

ETA - Unless you mean the adverts for the cup final rewatch event.. but there are adverts for a music festival in paisley from months ago that are still up aswell.

Edited by irvine_buddie

My mates band was playing that event so they would have been happy for the free advertising at leastthumbup2.gif

ETA - Unless you mean the adverts for the cup final rewatch event.. but there are adverts for a music festival in paisley from months ago that are still up aswell.

Yes mate,the Cup Final rewatch!!!!!

Aye, but, glamour of the Cup, guaranteed a win

Must be great to support a big Club like Caley, a so called joke manager, players from non league football and a fan base of about 4000. A BOD that can have a plan. Why did we get stuck with this lot. Question - Do we think Yogi would have us 2nd

He did indeed say words to that effect. He said in another remark that Graham Carey is a good player who'll never reach his full potential.

So put those 2 things together:

1. Thommo, who is not a manager, can bring the best out in players struggling to make the impact at our level;

2. TC, who is a manager (or has been in management), is not able to bring out the best in a player sufficiently talented to play at our level.

Craig must go.

Great point. The truth is out there, been touched on today, but what will our losses be next year, the BOD must be crapping themselves.

If we stay up, its more than likely it will be in 10th, that's a huge if, and attendances will drop , so it could be as much as £400-500K, sacking TC add £90k, new manager, new coach, new players hmmmmmm its not going to happen,

If we go down, parachute payment but same problem only we cant seem to develop talent anymore. 1991 Revisited

That really was a while ago! Just shows that the club are in limbo land though when the club can't keep up general daily tasks like this, updating hall of fame boards, fixing letters on the main stand sign etc.

Basic stuff mate and I'll give you another example....The Seats!!!Have they ever been cleaned since we moved in?

The Directors were saying if you have any ideas to raise funds to give them a shout......wonder if they'd be up for a sponsored seat clean?

As I say its all basic stuff but its usually the basic stuff that catches the eye first.

Basic stuff mate and I'll give you another example....The Seats!!!Have they ever been cleaned since we moved in?

The Directors were saying if you have any ideas to raise funds to give them a shout......wonder if they'd be up for a sponsored seat clean?

As I say its all basic stuff but its usually the basic stuff that catches the eye first.

That used to be done by the Youth players in days gone by.

If you are content with how things are then fine Shull. For many others there is genuine concern and labelling it as knickerwetting is unfair mate. If we did not care so much then there would probably be no senior football club in Paisley. There may be the odd case of going over the top and some personal attacks but in the main we all have the club at heart and share the concerns.

I care, you care , we all care.

I'm contented ( got the Cup Win I dreamt about )

What's happening now I've seen all before in the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's and now this decade.

Not gonnae get upset about it.

We'll get through it eventually one way or another.

Maybe relegation, but thanks to Mr Gilmour & Co. we will not die..

Knickerwetting is a fair word.

Ffs........that does not surprise me in the slightest. I always thought the board , well certainly some of the directors had a bit of gravitas and a bit of guile and business nous about them , if not some professionalism, but it appears to be hugely lacking. I suppose a direct comparison with say ,Roy McGregor at Ross County, and you get the measure or MR Campbell et al .........

What has recently been revealed in the wash up from the agm is seemingly a fair bit of simmering contempt for St MIrren fans held by some of the board Members........that is very telling given our current predicament.

i think that obtaining sponsorship is down to commercial dept, and not the board, with all the carbrini/jd logos about the place i suspect that someone favours them when it comes to the advert on the roof, probably never spoke to all airlines as suggested, i find it hard to believe there was no interest from airlines or perhaps possibly that the airlines were not offering the right persons any sausage roll meetings etc,