A G M

I agree wholeheartedly Shull. However, the difference with some of the other bad old days, is that there appears to be general malaise about the club, from top to bottom. No leadership, on or off the park. No buzz from the fans and no-one believes that we will stay up this year. Relegation is not the end of the world, but when we go down, it could be for years. Still, at least we are not Sevco!

Edited by cambiebud

I agree wholeheartedly Shull. However, the difference with some of the other bad old days, is that there appears to be general malaise about the club, from top to bottom. No leadership, on or off the park. No buzz from the fans and no-one believes that we will stay up this year. Relegation is not the end of the world, but when we go down, it could be for years. Still, at least we are not Sevco!

Wouldn't be for the first time and it won't be the last.

Two or three wins in a row and all will be fine.

Two things shull

1. If we win 2 or 3 on the trot every will be fine.

2. We have as much chance of that happening as there is you buying me and JJ our next Peroni.

Thats no going to happen, get this shifted to the General Nonsense thread.

Couldn't find the It will never happen thread.

Edited by linwood buddie

This thread could probably be closed now and probably a few others as its crystal clear tc is gawn nowhere, the directors have no desire (and probably money) to ask tc to leave. Players need to leave in January, I would prefer it was someone / players we could get some money from but that is highly unlikely.

This thread could probably be closed now and probably a few others as its crystal clear tc is gawn nowhere, the directors have no desire (and probably money) to ask tc to leave. Players need to leave in January, I would prefer it was someone / players we could get some money from but that is highly unlikely.

Cannae close it.

Presently we have another AGM ongoing.

So if I've got this right, TC wafted four names on a bit of paper, so we can relax safe in the knowledge he was on top of identifying signing targets.

Strip sales are on a par with previous seasons, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that the current kit is well liked and sales figures reflect this.

We have Plummer and Tess, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that we are well sorted in the CB positions.

There are no plans to kit out the void as a supporters bar, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that Paisley pubs will not lose out on valuable revenue.

No airlines were interested in an advert on the dome (the facility, not Jim Goodwin's napper), so we can relax safe in the knowledge we aren't missing anything if we fail to get a windae' seat on our holibobs.

Our strikers are pish, but will be fine and dandy once Thommo' is fit, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that Thommo' is not only a legend and a handsome man, he's a fcuking miracle worker.

Tommy will only 'fall on his sword' in eighteen months time, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that at least one Scottish pensioner won't be worried about affording those fuel bills for the next two winters.

Finally, we let Gowser go, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that Paisley polis will feel safer out on the beat this festive season.

Yo ho, fcuking ho. I'm convinced..... we are in great shape. Nothing to worry about, nothing to see here, move along....

So if I've got this right, TC wafted four names on a bit of paper, so we can relax safe in the knowledge he was on top of identifying signing targets.

Strip sales are on a par with previous seasons, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that the current kit is well liked and sales figures reflect this.

We have Plummer and Tess, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that we are well sorted in the CB positions.

There are no plans to kit out the void as a supporters bar, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that Paisley pubs will not lose out on valuable revenue.

No airlines were interested in an advert on the dome (the facility, not Jim Goodwin's napper), so we can relax safe in the knowledge we aren't missing anything if we fail to get a windae' seat on our holibobs.

Our strikers are pish, but will be fine and dandy once Thommo' is fit, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that Thommo' is not only a legend and a handsome man, he's a fcuking miracle worker.

Tommy will only 'fall on his sword' in eighteen months time, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that at least one Scottish pensioner won't be worried about affording those fuel bills for the next two winters.

Finally, we let Gowser go, so we can relax safe in the knowledge that Paisley polis will feel safer out on the beat this festive season.

Yo ho, fcuking ho. I'm convinced..... we are in great shape. Nothing to worry about, nothing to see here, move along....

I glad your not worried. whistling.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

Our commercial department is a farce,have a look at the empty advertising space all around the stadium that's only for starters

The chairman explained that one away- companies are spending less on advertising and hospitality as times are tough.

Our commercial department is only interested in organising dinners and the old fashioned hospitality. While these are all well and good we miss out on so much more. If firms aren't spending as much on hospitality then we change what we're offering to entice them or go after different firms. Granted no one will want to come to watch us play so we better be offering something amazing!

You might get more advertising, but you could end up with the same revenue. 1eye.gif

Very true, you would have to drop the rates for existing advertisers also.

However, how bad does it look to have empty spaces round the ground which may well be taken up if the price was reduced ?

The gaps simply add to that "couldnt give a toss" feeling about Saints at the moment.