A G M

Also, was the issue of the board rejecting 50K investment from Smisa brought up?

Was the issue of continued failing's in the transfer market and clear lack of a scouting system? No matter the manager, it is simply unacceptable to let Dundee pick up McGinn, McGowan and Harkins (all from us!!) and Clarkson while we sign Marwood, Ball and Caldwell who would not get a game in League One. And then to go in to the season without having enough central defenders.

Are there any plans yet to boost off field revenue? The difference between our commercial department and St Johnstone's is appalling given the fact we recently moved to a new stadium that should have good facilities.

On the 50k investment they claim they don't have the legal facility in place to produce new shares as the ability to do that expired.

The loss of talent was raised really well by someone and the answer was poor. Dougie imrie is only playing well as he is at Hamilton apparently. According to TC he felt gowser had played his best football for us and when told he wasn't going to get a new deal gowser simply shook TC'S hand and walked out. Think this was meant to appease us.

The talk of centre backs was quite frankly odd. He stalled for ages to collect his thoughts. Mentioned we had decent ones and I'm sure he never said cheesey!

The offfield revenue was discussed. 1 fan suggesting we hold concerts this was refused as we have grass surface. The void was discussed again, I get the feeling they are not interested in it being a bar as they said attempts of paybars in the past haven't been a success.

Other random points from last night...

We had sold 700 tickets for the cup game as of 2 days ago. This is apparently normal and we sell more at end of week.

The strips were mentioned. Apparently sales are in line with last year. Someone else must be buying them then as me and my mates I attend with don't have this years.

They approached all airlines for sponsorship on dome roof.

The board thought tc was right man for job and wouldn't be drawn on current feelings. I could almost see them realising we are not happy during the meeting.

Also Garry teale won't play much this season. He's been told that. Makes u wonder if they needed him and Goodwin in coaching roles.

He's made a huge blunder, instead of trying to repair any damage with our fans he has burned all bridges now, he just looks like a sad little old man.

He has heaped pressure on thommo, don't want to see the big man struggle on saturday with craig building his season around him.

He's made a huge blunder, instead of trying to repair any damage with our fans he has burned all bridges now, he just looks like a sad little old man.

He has heaped pressure on thommo, don't want to see the big man struggle on saturday with craig building his season around him.

Surely that was never his plan to rely on Thommo ? if it was the BOD should have told him to leave with Danny .

Surely that was never his plan to rely on Thommo ? if it was the BOD should have told him to leave with Danny .

He admitted that was his only plan ! marwood and ball were brought into to play alongside Thommo , I'm just baffled he built his whole season around Thommo, he should have been searching for a replacement not a sidekick for him . When I asked him about why he hasn't rectified the centre half problem he paused uncomfortbaly for about a minute then answered with its very difficult to find one , I then made the point other teams or Inverness , St Johnstone etc have managed to find one .... Edited by gazmc83

I've been to countless AGM's and without doubt I have never witnessed such a poor performance from a St Mirren manager , I was actually embarrassed for him , his answers were a joke , the guy is a complete joke

Also Garry teale won't play much this season. He's been told that. Makes u wonder if they needed him and Goodwin in coaching roles.

He also added that Lewis Morgan was to be his replacement.........that's why Lewis has been playing every week!!

Edited by SBS

He admitted that was his only plan ! marwood and ball were brought into to play alongside Thommo , I'm just baffled he built his whole season around Thommo, he should have been searching for a replacement not a sidekick for him . When I asked him about why he hasn't rectified the centre half problem he paused uncomfortbaly for about a minute then answered with its very difficult to find one , I then made the point other teams or Inverness , St Johnstone etc have managed to find one ....

What struck me about playing Partick was that they used to have Muirhead and Balatoni in central defence. Both ok centre backs but not the biggest and Thommo got some joy against them last season. This season, they've brought in two big, strong commanding centre backs Frans and Seaborne. Exactly the types of players that we've needed for years. Archibald has identified a weakness and taken steps to rectify it. If we can all see it, why hasn't it been sorted?

I can't believe he actually said he signed Ball, Marwood and Caldwell with hopes that Thompson would mould them into better players. That sounds like something from Only an Excuse! I know Thommo is a Legend but I don't think even he can turn crap players into talented goalscorers through osmosis just by being near them lol.gif . And maybe if he wanted Thommo to 'coach' them he should have made him a coach.

He seems to constantly condradict himself, he says Lewis Morgan is meant to replace Teale but doesn't play him even when he plays other youngsters and signs Drury on loan bangin.gif

Edited by irvine_buddie

Just reading the article in the online Record and can't believe TC saying he's looking for a CB. That bloody area should have been sorted in July or August.

Every fan knew we needed a commanding CB but TC never filled the position. Why did he not come out and say why he never got one in months ago.

Everything about the man and board just screams shambles

I can't believe he actually said he signed Ball, Marwood and Caldwell with hopes that Thompson would mould them into better players. That sounds like something from Only an Excuse! I know Thommo is a Legend but I don't think even he can turn crap players into talented goalscorers through osmosis just by being near them lol.gif . And maybe if he wanted Thommo to 'coach' them he should have made him a coach.

He seems to constantly condradict himself, he says Lewis Morgan is meant to replace Teale but doesn't play him even when he plays other youngsters and signs Drury on loan bangin.gif

He did indeed say words to that effect. He said in another remark that Graham Carey is a good player who'll never reach his full potential.

So put those 2 things together:

1. Thommo, who is not a manager, can bring the best out in players struggling to make the impact at our level;

2. TC, who is a manager (or has been in management), is not able to bring out the best in a player sufficiently talented to play at our level.

Craig must go.

The Board really need to address things ASAP , they will be prepared for a small turnout on Saturday but if it continues after and the pay on the day fans start staying away they will be in trouble , i'm a season ticket holder so if i don't go they don't loose anything but if these guys stop the cash flow stops.

At least the Forum is busy again.

Albeit, full of knickerwetters.

Div will be pleased.

If you are content with how things are then fine Shull. For many others there is genuine concern and labelling it as knickerwetting is unfair mate. If we did not care so much then there would probably be no senior football club in Paisley. There may be the odd case of going over the top and some personal attacks but in the main we all have the club at heart and share the concerns.

Thommo hasn't seriousky kicked a ball in months, won't be match fit and coming back from a serious injury at 36 years if age. Wtf is Craig expecting?

They approached all airlines for sponsorship on dome roof.

That was another embarassment for the Board.....

Some guy asked the question about roof top advertising and was told they'd tried every airline and got nowhere.The only thing they got out of it was a partnership with Jet2 which helped with the pre season trip.

The guy came back to the Board and said something along the line of "my mate is a Manager with an American Airline(I can't remember which one) and he is very interested in roof advertising" You should have seen the look on their faces before one of them stammered on about getting the guys contact details.

Billy Dodds said on sportsound a few weeks ago he had several run ins with tommy craig whilst at Aberdeen

There doesn't appear to much goodwill towards Craig in the football community which is strange as they normally close ranks during these times.

Have taken my time in commenting on on last nights meeting. There were a few good suggestions like the airline advertising which Flybe have at Brentford. With regard to the manager let be say there were a few pertinent questions which he struggled to answer. I really do feel for Tommy who I have no doubt is a nice man but very clearly not management material.The Board are making this guy suffer and it is wrong. I am genuinely concerned for Tommy.

Have taken my time in commenting on on last nights meeting. There were a few good suggestions like the airline advertising which Flybe have at Brentford. With regard to the manager let be say there were a few pertinent questions which he struggled to answer. I really do feel for Tommy who I have no doubt is a nice man but very clearly not management material.The Board are making this guy suffer and it is wrong. I am genuinely concerned for Tommy.

I couldn't give a shit about Tommy, he isn't bothered about the fans and has nothing to say to us.