A G M

I would be very surprised if the manager is there (assuming he is still in a job which is extremely likely). Some spurious excuse will be made up for his absence.

And I expect "That's confidential" or words to that effect to be the answer to any searching questions - which is likely to be most of them!

Edited by Stu

I'm not speaking for anyone but what I'm suggesting is those who are unhappy that the board and TC are taking fans hard earned cash week in week out and getting a slap in the face as a thanks, should make it known that there needs to be change.

Anyone who is happy with things at the moment can by all means keep enjoying following the saints while we head to the first division without a drop of fight

If we bag the dead sheep before Saturday , at least four members of my family, who at this stage aren't going , will all be there. That's £72 towards bagging the wee useless bastard !

if he is then the fans who attend need to make it clear they won't be back while we are being treated with contempt by the board and TC

I'm not speaking for anyone

I'm far from happy with what is going on and won't be at the cup game.I will be back in my seat for the St Johnstone game tho.

If we bag the dead sheep before Saturday , at least four members of my family, who at this stage aren't going , will all be there. That's £72 towards bagging the wee useless bastard !

Actually it would only be £36 as we split the gate money with ICT.

Wasn't planning to attend but think I might head along and see what what the chat is.

How much of the £70k loss comes from paying off player's?

When Danny was relieved of his duties why wasn't the job advertised?

Why is Tommy Craig still our manager after such an appalling start to the season?

Why has Jim Goodwin become such a liability on the park and dragging the good name of our club through the gutter with his thuggery on the park?

Given his poor discipline why was he offered a coaching role?

Is anyone seriously interested in buying the club or is it all just smoke and mirrors?

I am sure there are plenty more pertinent questions to be asked but it could well be the most interesting AGM for years.

It doesn't say on the website that Gilmour will be attending? Just TC, Jim Goodwin and Gary Teale.

Will be very disappointed in the chairmen is not there as so many questions will be able to be answered by "I can't answer that"

And if Gilmour is there, what's the bets he hits out with something about there being a potential new buyer to distract from the current mess?

It doesn't say on the website that Gilmour will be attending? Just TC, Jim Goodwin and Gary Teale.

Will be very disappointed in the chairmen is not there as so many questions will be able to be answered by "I can't answer that"

And if Gilmour is there, what's the bets he hits out with something about there being a potential new buyer to distract from the current mess?

Cannot see an AGM with the Chairman absent. He has to be there.

Of course the chairman will be there, and I wouldn't imagine there is any need for the manager or coaches to be so.

I would like someone to raise the issue of scouting and the youth system. We got a little bit of luck with the McGinn family (and still let one of them walk away for nothing) but we have produced very little as compared to Hamilton Accies or Dundee United. Utd are also picking up guys from Queens Park and bringing them through, we are signing dross from England like Ball and Marwood. It really isn't good enough! Time for a review of this surely.