A G M

When TC was appointed there was speculation that there must be a clause in his contract that didn't make things too financially difficult to have a parting of the ways if things didn't go well. If that's not the case, I can't understand why the BoD gave a two year contract to a guy with his track record in management (and with two unproven assistants working with him).

I understand completely how much the BoD have done for this club, and how much we all owe them. They've admitted that they're tired and want out, but as custodians of the club, their judgement in this case has to be questioned. This isn't being wise after the event, as I'm not sure that anyone else (including the majority of fans & media) thought that promoting TC was a good idea. If the club can't afford to change the manager, then it's likely that we're all going to continue to suffer for that decision.

I hope somebody asks Gilmour what he thought of TC's interview after the Hamilton when asked if he had anything to say to fans that travelled to the game, "nothing".

That was nothing but a disgrace and disrespectful towards the fans, the man is embarrassing the club and turning us into a laughing stock, boot him out the door.

The AGM is usually spilt in 3 parts:

Formalities that accept the audited accounts and propose and second the members of the board

Q&A on club business, typically managed by the Chairman

Lastly, Q&A with the manager

Following last Saturday's interview, I'm weighing up walking out when it gets to the Q&A with the manager. If he's got nothing to say to the St Mirren fans, then we've got nothing to say to him.

Wasn't planning to attend but think I might head along and see what what the chat is.

How much of the £70k loss comes from paying off player's?

When Danny was relieved of his duties why wasn't the job advertised?

Why is Tommy Craig still our manager after such an appalling start to the season?

Why has Jim Goodwin become such a liability on the park and dragging the good name of our club through the gutter with his thuggery on the park?

Given his poor discipline why was he offered a coaching role?

Is anyone seriously interested in buying the club or is it all just smoke and mirrors?

I am sure there are plenty more pertinent questions to be asked but it could well be the most interesting AGM for years.

I look forward to you asking these questions.

What have you got to say Tommy? "Nothing at all" thanks tommy. I'm no keyboard warrior. I'd say everything I have to say to anyone in the hierarchy to their face quite happily.

Looking forward to your question also...

I expect Gilmour to address most of the questions posted on here before they are even asked at the AGM.

However, the one question that needs to be addressed urgently is the sale of the club. If there is no imminent sale then he needs to tell us what he proposes to do to move the club forward. Anything else will be pointless. This is a big evening for Gilmour. I hope he provides the fullest possible answers.

some one should offer them a pound for the club at agm

because that all it will be worth if t,c is in charge for anymore length of time

i can see them selling to anyone soon just to get out,,

if they have no stomach for the fight , and do the right thing

bye bye dont let the door smack you on the way out

This AGM is being sponsored...........

.....by Pampers.

For all the "knicker wetters". Copyright SGG.

I'd imagine the Consortium are more than aware of the financial impact of being relegated as it is not unfamiliar territory. They even led a successful campaign to ensure a more even spread of finance from top division. More painful financially for them than anyone else I'd imagine.

There will be harsh cuts across the club IF we are relegated. Make no mistake about that.

Please note I'm not defending their decision to appoint TC and his inexperienced coaching team.

That was a big mistake. A decision made to reduce costs no doubt.

Last year we lost money. This year we could lose even more, as the club accounts now state the importance of cup runs, when in previous seasons the BoD said publicly they operated on finishing 11th and going out of both cups at first round we enter.

ICT went down a few years back, and they managed to bounce back again. Why could we not with the infrastructure we have in place? Far better than most teams.

Despite all the talk of highest finish under DL and cup win, I believe for our club to survive financially moving forward we must sell at least one player every season.

We missed our chance with McLean and McGinn. We should have tried to sell them both 1 year into their 3 year deals. Then bring in the next couple of youth prospects, and so on.

In reality won't tonight be like every other AGM..? That is one large damp squib with little insight or vision of the future?

It is to all intensive purposes a look backwards.... Bit what like Kello has to do three times during avgame to locate the matchball.

The St Mirren AGM is a bit like the sex life of most of its supporters. Its generally very dull, over in a few minutes and only happens once a year.;-)

No,only shareholders or proxy.

The Annual General Meeting of the St Mirren Fans Council will take place at St Mirren Park on Thursday 27th November 2014.

St Mirren manager Tommy Craig and his assistants Jim Goodwin and Gary Teale will be in attendance for the meeting which starts at 7:00pm in the Hostpitality Suite.

All St Mirren fans are welcome to attend.

The Annual General Meeting of the St Mirren Fans Council will take place at St Mirren Park on Thursday 27th November 2014.

St Mirren manager Tommy Craig and his assistants Jim Goodwin and Gary Teale will be in attendance for the meeting which starts at 7:00pm in the Hostpitality Suite.

All St Mirren fans are welcome to attend.

Is it a farewell bash.