A G M

TC says problem is that we haven't taken our chances earlier in season and that in turn leads to pressure on guys at back.

The board are buying that shite from him, but fans aren't daft. We don't create chances home or away. No game plan, no tactics. There is where the issues lie.

Got to say I think it's bad form to ask him to apologise for saying f*ck all.

I think you would be a minority there.

He was asked for a message to the 700 St Mirren fans who had paid good money and given up another Saturday to watch what was the end an Under 21's team getting an utter pasting from a club half our size. He decided to say he has nothing at all to say to them. He clearly think he is above the support and would do well to learn a little from Danny Lennon who at least empathised with the support when things didn't go well.

TC thinks he's going to sign a centre half and striker in January. Looking at a trip to London next week to sign someone as well.

TC is full of utter shite. He said at the start of pre season he was looking at bringing in 8 quality players and we ended up with Marwood, Caldwell and Ball, garbage.

I think you would be a minority there.

He was asked for a message to the 700 St Mirren fans who had paid good money and given up another Saturday to watch what was the end an Under 21's team getting an utter pasting from a club half our size. He decided to say he has nothing at all to say to them. He clearly think he is above the support and would do well to learn a little from Danny Lennon who at least empathised with the support when things didn't go well.

He was asked if he had anything to say to the fans and he said no. Maybe there was nothing he could say. I'd rather he kept it shut rather than patronising us.

Guest TPAFKATS

TC is full of utter shite. He said at the start of pre season he was looking at bringing in 8 quality players and we ended up with Marwood, Caldwell and Ball, garbage.

Just waved a piece of paper with names of proven goalscorers who we didn't get. Doesn't want to name them though...