What Skills Do You Have That Could Benefit Our Club?

Tam M

Yes I read the recent minutes on the Fans Council. They want to get a plague for the Dome to show that they support it. Seriously? What a waste of money.

yep just like the waste of money their cup winning flag was,and their id passes, they are so vain,now a plaque to tell us what we already know,i'd take a wild guess that one of them has a mate who makes plaques

we could form a new st mirren, play on the racecourse of a saturday afternoon with a team of players who are better footballers than tc`s lot, like maybe a bunch from the blind school or something, or residents of hawkhead cemetry?

Season Tickets valid ?

who were the i/d passes for and the reasoning behind them ?

at the time the idea was aired,it was stated that people attending an open day were asking who the members were and what they represented, it was also stated that 2 of the council members left the stadium and could not get back in as they had no id, and id passes to "access all areas" were suggested,it was not because they were in contact with children because the children would have to be accompanied by an adult to get in anyway. so simply telling people who they were would have been enough and letting a steward know who you were and why you needed to leave and re-enter the stadium would have sorted the latter situation

the passes were not suggested by the club and fans council members were not in charge of children,they would have to have undergone a disclosure scotland test to be able to do that

Edited by buddiecat

Genuine question. What is the difference between Fans Council and SMISA?

Would we not be better with just one more powerful fans voice group?

The Fans Council , which composes of 17 people ,were set up by the club and support the club's ideas,they were set up instead of a Supporters Liason Officer as required by UEFA regulations,ie another cheap option.

The SMISA guys are a democratic outfit of several hundred people who pay in every month , who provided the most finance for the dome,are major sponsors of the Youth Academy, have shares in the club, have joined with the club to reduce the cost of the panda club etc etc .

Entirely different outfits

I have two outstanding skills that could benefit the club ...

1. I used to 'manage' a pub team (Ok, 'manage' is maybe a bit strong - I picked another 10 guys that were reasonably sober).

2. I am a trained Counsellor - very useful at the moment.