Increase Funding

Surely a way of increasing our revenue stream should be by way of name branding of our Stadium due to our close proximity to Glasgow Stadium.We should approach Emirates Etihad Ryanair Easijet or Jet2.In fact The Jet2 Arena sounds perfect.Their name could be painted on the roofs of the stands perfect for advertising.Come on BOD lets show some initiative.

Surely a way of increasing our revenue stream should be by way of name branding of our Stadium due to our close proximity to Glasgow Stadium.We should approach Emirates Etihad Ryanair Easijet or Jet2.In fact The JETAWAYFROMHERE Arena sounds perfect.Their name could be painted on the roofs of the stands perfect for advertising.Come on BOD lets show some initiative.

Edited by whydowebother

I understand what you are saying about The Dome.However my idea is based on The Stadium.Surely there is some attraction in that for interested parties.

Lets say I am Arnold Clark , every motorist and his dog hates ma.

'Still I will call the stadium. We Will Put You In A Car No Matter Your Budget' follow that up with a 50 50 warranty , 50 yards or 50 miles whatever comes first.

Maybe that is too long why don't I just use 'Arnold Clark Stadium'

Next question how much ? £100,000 maybe. Nope £50,000.

The league , Scottish cup can't get sponsors and you think we can for St Mirren Park ?

Money is very tight good times are not back yet so think it would be extremely hard to get a sponsor for the stadium.

Why not run cake day Sunday ? Put Tommy Craig in goal pay a £10.00 to throw a cream bun at him. What do you think ?

It's really simple and this board constantly reject it ,sell new shares in the club.It may only produce 100- 200k but that would be enough to get us a striker and get us out of the mess we are in.

This should be raised at the AGM

It will take more than a striker to get us out of this mess.

It's really simple and this board constantly reject it ,sell new shares in the club.It may only produce 100- 200k but that would be enough to get us a striker and get us out of the mess we are in.

This should be raised at the AGM

... sounding like the Tommy Craig solution ... we'll be fine if we start scoring goals.

Brentford, who are a few miles from Heathrow, have done this a few times. With so many airlines using Heathrow you're more likely to get some interest I suppose. I recall this being discussed at previous AGMs and the club couldn't find an interested buyer.

More like the club appear to have no one with either the will or the acumen to negotiate with a large business like an airline.

Surely a way of increasing our revenue stream should be by way of name branding of our Stadium due to our close proximity to Glasgow Stadium.We should approach Emirates Etihad Ryanair Easijet or Jet2.In fact The Jet2 Arena sounds perfect.Their name could be painted on the roofs of the stands perfect for advertising.Come on BOD lets show some initiative.

This is a superb idea, with the stadium being directly on the flight path it's makes sense for an airline to utilise this opportunity , i will ask the question at the AGM as would think airlines such as United and Emirates who have bases in Glasgow would be extremely interested.

We need people with drive and enthusiasm at the helm of the club unfortunately the current group of old pals running the club do not have such vision